flu shot

edited October 2012 in Health
Has anyones little ones gotten sick from the flu shot? My four year old got one on Tuesday and yesterday he had a runny nose and his eyes looked sick. Since two am last night now he hasn't stopped throwing up. He has no fever and now he is mad he couldn't go to school. I feel bad, has anyone experienced throwing up from the shot? I know a cold is common.

Comments

• Here's a bump

I dont allow the flu shot. Its too dangerous. The risk outweighs the benefit.
  • My family has always done vaccinations and never had problems, I understand why some chose not to though. I don't want this post to turn into that though, just seeing if anyone has had something similar happen and how long this will last??
  • My daughter got really sick after hers last year but I don't think she threw up from it. I don't think I'm gonna have her get it this year because of her reaction last time.
  • Oh and it lasted about the same amount that a normal flu would.
  • My dad made me get one every year and every year I got the flu. I haven't gotten one since I've been married the past 8 years and I've never had the flu.
  • No my lo, was fine after hers
  • My son an daughter both got theirs