Breastfeeding Moms - TV

On the show "What would you do?" they are going show breastfeeding in publuc and see what strangers say.

As an advocate, Im definitely watching!

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Oh! I can't watch that show; I feel too badly seeing real, raw emotion worked up for no real reason. (chews nails nervously) ;-) LOL
  • You'll have to fill me in! :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its on right now on ABC, eastern time. that part hasnt started yet.
  • @homebirthadvocate @mama_kat not sure, prob not yet. Check you tube?
  • A woman said: (actor) how old is he? and your still bfing him. do the in bathroom or car?

A man said: I dont mind seeing breasts.. coffee and breasts (LOL!)

customers are supportive!
  • I'm all for breastfeeding and i'm probably gonna get raped for this but that 4 yr old could have waited until home. Go ahead, rape away lol
  • edited October 2012
    @caroline8_p hubby almost spit his dr pepper out when he heard that lol he was laughing so hard
  • edited October 2012
    2 young ladies LEFT when they brought out a 4yr old breastfeeder, otherwise all others shown were supportive, men, women and teens/underteens too.
  • I laughed hard too, lol.

I dont think I will go 4 years, but I'm definitely not against it.
  • I'm not against it and i wouldn't have left, she can do whatever she wants in her bubble as long as she isn't in mine lol
  • @kimberly4411 I am not going to 'rape' you, but I will say this...breast feeding at that age is more about comfort. Like if the 4 yr old felt uncertain about something, he/she might want a little close time. So no that could not wait until they got home.
  • I'm pro breastfeeding, but I don't know about 4...LOL
  • @kimberly4411 I agree with you! I didn't see the show but 4 yrs is a little much in my opinion. If its a "comfort" thing i'd be searching for something else to use as comfort for my child. But I guess its why we're all diff. That in my opinion is gross. or should I say "definitely not for me"!!
  • It makes me think of children with pacis or in diapers when they should be potty trained. If you can tell me at 3 yrs old you poopy, you should be able to go on the potty, or you talk to me with anuk in your mouth, or "mommy can I have your boob?" You can have a sippy!
  • That reminds me of the movie Grown Ups where he asks how old the breastfeeding child is & instead of saying 4 he says 48 months to make it sound younger. lol
  • I recorded it! Gonna watch it tomorrow :)
  • 4 is extreme. My aunt BF my cousin that long. He would come home from school and ask for it. I can't even imagine BF my 4.5 year old right now. He's so completely independent and into doing his own thing.

When your kid asks you to put on that little red number he likes, it's probably time to stop.