first...

5k today. I haven't trained any for it and I have fully prepared myself to be the last one to cross the finish line....that way if I finish second to last will be proud of myself.... this is the first step to training for the Disney princess half marathon in February. Its 83° today so I've been chugging water.... I'm so very nervous and hoping I don't die!!

Comments

• I only wish it was 83 degrees today here!! Just do the best you can and you'll be fine...Hell I can't even run a block so @-)
  • Its been chilly- like 70s but then its been in the triple digits in September... so its all crazy. thanks!
  • U will be ok. Few years ago I went to nationals for cross County so my advice at a race u know how everyone starts out by out really fast. Well u want to stay with the pack so people to trample you but don't try to be the one in the front just fine comfortable pace u think u can keep the entire race. Because all those people that run out ends up having nothing left therefore her left behind. And don't walk. It's always better keep slow jog. I know for me when I stop and go it gives me side ache. But good luck in sure u will do great but most importantly have fun :)
  • I was the VERY last to finish. so discourage, hurt, embarrassed. everything.
  • I sat on my couch today anf you got out there and did a 5k...what in gods earth are you embarrassed by?!?!?! You should be proud of yourself for getting out there momma! Were all proud of you!
  • I think u should be super proud of yourself. I think this is just a start and that's how u should take it. I don't think u should, give up. Take this chance and start something new. And after time u will be addicted to running like me and u can do another 5k and without a problem! It takes strong women to even get out there. Please don't be hard on yourself!!!