mucous plug !!!

edited October 2012 in Third Trimester
With my last baby I never lost a mucous plug..but a few minutes ago I wiped and seen something that doesn't look like the cervical mucous so I googled and seen that mucous plugs sometimes come out like a gel like consistency...and that's what I saw when I wiped but its like a tiny bit and this is the second time I seen it...so is this normal to be losing pieces of your mucous plug?? I am 32 wks and I will be 33 wks on Friday.... HELP ME !!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well mine was like a tiny bit but it was like jelly ... And I have been doing a lot of walking so I think I will call my doctor in the morning well my old doctor and see what they say I am so scared
  • I wouldn't be worried. Losing your mucus plug isn't a sign of anything really.. it will regenerate if it needs to :-)
  • Eh its. No biggie I lost some at 22 weeks it grows back as long as your water is intack and you not having bright red or pink blood you are ok :-)
  • Okay !! I just wanted to make sure because this is the second time I noticed it and I needed to be aware as to what it looks like