Ok ladies, I REALLLYYYY need advice!

edited October 2012 in Relationships
Do you ladies think it is odd that my boyfriend has not tried to have sex with me since the end of August? We have had sex two times since then, and that was me waking him up from his sleep to have sex. He use to persue it a lot more. He has never been like a big romancer but when he wanted to have sex he would just try to be all cuddling and touching until I get into it lol. But i dont know it seems really, really weird to me that its been like 6+ weeks since he has been the one trying to have sex, or ask me to shower with him or anything. He just got back on at his construction job in the middle of august, but he was still working doing landscape things before that, so its not like he was use to not working and is overly exhausted from the change, i mean i know its tiring regardless, but isnt it weird for a man not to be interested in sex? Especially for this length of time? What do you ladies think........

Comments

• Yes, I think thats weird. I know my bf gets really moody if he doesn't have sex, so it would worry me if he wasn't trying with me, but seemed in a good mood...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2012
    It's possible he's just overly tired. Do you have any suspicions other than his lack of sexual desire? What is your gut telling you. They say a cheating man is usually very sexually stimulated and his desire increases at home. Sorry to say this and please don't feel the need to answer, but how its your personal hygiene? Have you asked him outright why his libido is low?
  • Very weird :-/
  • @Mijita @CristinaLynn lol its ok i dont mind! But no i have good hygiene lol but even before we had our son (when we use to have sex everyday) he wouldnt have care if i hadnt showered in a week! Lol i mean he has never been the guy that is always touching you or cuddling you non stop but he use to start trying to make a move if it had been a week at the most! Like he has literally not tried ONCE! I mean its hard cause when he gets home from work, i feed and bathe baby, then he puts him to sleep and usually falls asleep with him, but its like dont you feel like you "need" it and will be sleep deprived even for a day to get it?? Its super weird. And then a couple days ago he took like a 20-25min shower and 15 is seriously like a LONG shower for him.... idk i have mentioned before when it was bothering me that maybe we are just falling out of love and he is like no i dont think so we just have a baby so its harder.. but idk i just feel like he is a guy, you think he would be the one freaking out that we are not having sex!! With the whole trust thing, when we first started dated he was doing pills (had back problems and got pretty addicted) well i felt something was weird and thought he was cheating, so thats when he told me eveything and how he didnt want to loose me and he wants to quit. Well that was 2 years ago and he hasnt done them since that day.. and i would know because he is like a dead person when he takes pill (and he doesnt act dead at all) and because i know how much his checks are and i never notice big sums of money missing. But regardless, once someone lies to you once it always makes you think hard when you feel something is weird.. SORRY SOOOO LONG!
  • Oh and i forgot to mention im pretty sure he was having an intense sex dream last night....
  • Bump!!sorry im just soooo confused!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate thank you ya i have talk to him once about if we are just not in love anymore and how its weird that there is no more intimacy, he kinda just acted like no way he doesnt want to break up, but didnt give a reason as to why we dont have sex anymore. And since then, he has been nicer and tries to kiss me and hug me when he gets home but still no sex...
  • Bump. Sorry im being pushy ladies and keep bumping this im just so confused and need support and a lot of different perspectives and advice just to help me feel better and possibly understand what the heck is going on...
  • Maybe it's true that he is tired but his trying his best to make sure your happy. When was last time u talked to him about all this.?
  • I just read the other post about the dream... I would def be asking him some questions.