im back

edited October 2012 in Second Trimester
Well I'm Back my daughter is now 16 months old and is a handful u recently found out we r expectung r second baby in early March, I.hate my Dr she is new so I'm trying to give her.the benefit but she is stupid um told because I'm over weight I can't have the person who delivered my daughter deliver this baby which I think is dumb cause I weigh less now then I did but I. Supposed to have my gender ultra sound next Monday and I'm nervous I don't feel this baby that much and I've been through so much since I found out my boss is angry at be cause I wasn't carfull and treats me differently then with my first she gas me wanting to quite my job but I can't cause we need to save all we can, I'm just hoping this little baby is ok

Comments

• Welcome back :) my last baby was the same way every ultrasound the tech was like ask the dr wen u go bak becuz the baby never moves is this how it is all the time i said yea baby doesnt move alot but my dr sed it was ok it turned out she was jus lazy lol
  • Haha thanks. It Justin. Makes me nervous I had one ultra sound and baby was moving then went in a week later and they couldn't find the heart beat next appt the Dr I saw was different he was scared to.touch me or something but he said he could hear the heartbeat but was faint and now I go in Monday for.my next ultra sound