crazt night!! Updated

My one year old was extremely fussy last night screaming bloody murder... shes never like that. I notices white bumps all over her tongue.. what could this b? I called the one call pedestrian n she said just to give her ibuprofen that it could b an infection... ok but infections r treated with antibiotics....she did not ease my mind n i dnt believe wat she said.. what should i do? Wat could it b?

Comments

• Call back and make an appointment. I'm sorry, but that was an idiot diagnosis to make over the phone. Ugh, I swear!
  • I knw i was like wtf? ? How could they think that they can diagnos over the phone without examining the baby.. she has apointment tonorrow morning .. but i called for advice to know if i should take her to the er o wat to do.. but she came out with her diagnosis
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh.. the good thing is that my princess has her appointment tomorrow. Shes had it since last month. But hopefully they figure out wat she has.. i feel so bad because shes never fussy.. seems like shes in pain
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its hard im soooo tired i also have a 2 month old :/my n im going to school fulltime and start wrking full time again nxt week :/
  • White bumps on the tongue sound like oral thrush make sure you clean a sterilise all bottles and pacifiyers the doctor will probably give you some stuff to help clear it up.
  • Ok thanks. Yea ive been doing research online with her symptoms and it all points to oral thrush.. since she really didnt sleep last night since been asleep for hours.. she fell asleep at about 11am and its now a lil past 2 and shes still asleep.. my poor princess.. i hate seeing her scream in pain.. then with these stupid drs that "diagnose" her over the phone.. im telling her dr about that nonsense tomorrow..
  • I hate doctors that do that im also quite shocked they didnt say oral thrush as white spots on tongue is the main sign of that. I hope your little one feels better soon.
  • Scarlett had thrush when she was like 4 months and although we saw it it never bothered her but it was just starting. Maybe ur lo is much more serious but if that is what u think it is we were told to take warm water and add some salt to it and then dip q tip and clean get mouth out like that after every feeding. It helped our lo and she's never had it again. But hope she feels better soon and u can get some answers at the doc.
  • Thanks girls yea she still has them on her tongue and she has them in her private area on her lips and butt cheeks.. im telling the dr tomorrow.. my poor baby...:(
  • edited October 2012
    Ok so she has thrush.. she was given oral medicine and a cream for her private area..
    My poor baby :/ and she recieved a flu shot and my 2 month old son recieved his first set of shots... but he didnt even get a fever or nothing hes just been very sleepy :)