no one needs to read I just need to vent before I explode

edited October 2012 in Depression
I feel very lonely right now.. I feel like no one likes me, like no one is there for me, like my family hates me, like my lo hates me she is never mean to her dad but when I have her while he works she is constantly hurting me or lessening to me ya I know she is almost a year old but when I say no she keeps doing what she wants to but as soon as daddy says no she stops. I also feel like I have no friends.. I only have 2 friends that still talk to me but not as often as we used to talk because I had to move away I lost every thing.. Then when I got married I lost even more but I love bring married.. I'm suppose to see my grandpa done time this month but he won't tell me when and I really don't want to because he don't like me i'm afraid i'm going to say anything I don't want to say like for instants if my sister wants something from him she gets it but if I ask for a favor is f you i'm not going to help.. They have only bought my baby 1 thing since she was born and they claim I never said thank you but I did I have always said please and thank you to them because they are my grandparents I respect them well I did tell they started not likeing me for some reason that no one will tell me.. I just hate my life there's days I don't want to be alive but I do it got my little girl and my husband..

Sorry just had to vent

Comments