checkkupp induction helpp!

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
I have my check up tomorrow i was at a 2 1/2 last time and doctor said if im at a three h will not stop labor im 35wks i kinda feel like if i am more dilated he should stop labor wtf is wrong with him? I've heard of women being at a three or four for weeks. ?

And I've been extremely tired the shower is wearing me out and not to mention my babyboy is fulk of energy now a days. =/ yikes i just want to sleep hopefully i get to rest tomorrow is my husband's day off

I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was high i was sent himehime with a protein urine jug i start it subday turn it in monday morning. He said that he will want to see me next three times a week doing ultrasound each time from now on and the week after that i will ne induced ifny blood pressure isn't vonpletely controlled. We are still trying for VBAC but he said if necessary we will do c section

Comments

• Babyshower*
  • Good luck hun. Hope he stays put.for a cpl more weeks.
  • I was 3cm for 6 weeks and ended up being induced.
  • I was dilated 2cm for 2 weeks...Kaylee came at 34 weeks. I hope he stays put for a few more weeks!
  • @adding1more thank yu i hope he does too =)
    @wilsomom wow! That gives me hope!
    @tootie08 omg was she ok?? I hope so too
  • Yes she was ok but she did spend 2 weeks in the nicu due to her not having a bowel movement after she was born. That was the longest 2 weeks of my life...Literally!
  • Yep, most people don't want to be 3 cm for 6 weeks, but in your case that's a good thing! lol
  • Sorry for the spelling errors my phone is being retarded
  • @blessedtxmom i plan to i hope they dont decide to open them for me =(
  • You can do it mama! Just because you are induced does not necerrly mean a csection. I wanted a vagnial so bad and I was in labor for 24 hours. My daughter was sunny side up so it ended up in a c section because she was stuck and I had run out of time since they broke my water. Don't lose hope :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate they said that the baby is at risk and that he could die since my bp is so high anf that its necessary to induce. =/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate =( its ok i just want my baby to be safe. And he says he is in danger ahhh he said he will try but not let labor go too long befire he does the c section =(
  • So have they scheduled you?
  • If baby is in danger, you are too. Its not worth the risk with induction in your situation in my opinion. I'd go ahead and just schedule the c section before an induction.
  • @cant_wait93 no he . Im doing the 24hr urine over the weekend and blood work monday morning. After monitoring my bp all next week if it is controlled we will keep seeing each other 3x a week but he said most likely it won't get better so he will schedule indunction for possible vbac.
    @Steph_Due_101611 i thought the same thing but he seemed so sure about us being able to try anyway as long as he is monitoring baby i didn't worry that much =/ now im starting to i had also posted here before and i was told it be better and easier for me to push a small baby out. ? Im all iver the place right now i hope i get it straight this weekend so i can talk to him on monday and tell him my opinion

@captivated @bahamamama48

Any input? It would be greatly appreciated