I need some good advice before I lose my mind

edited October 2012 in Ages & Stages
My 16 month old is driving me crazy. He doesn't stop whining and crying. Ever. And this is not a new development, he came our of the womb angry. I stay home with him and he gets plenty of attention. He whines when he's being held, he whines harder when you put him down, he whines when he wants something and when he has it. I don't know what to do anymore and its making me less patient with my three year old and its not his fault. How do I get him to stop whining?!?! By the way, he's better if I step out of the room and he's with someone else.

Comments

• Idk what u can do to stop it but look on the bright side... He loves his mama and knows u r the one to always meet his needs. Every kid is different hopefully when he becomes more independent it will get better.
  • Im in the same boat with you so dont feel alone I pray and ask for the strenghth and patience every night.....sometimes u gotta go ib a different room for a sec a take a deep breath a moment to yourself collect your thoughts and try again just remember your not alone
  • My daughter hasn't gotten that bad yet, but she starts a home daycare on tuesday so she can learn to play on her own, i'm hoping it mellows her out a bit as I can't clean or do anything except sit on the floor or coun
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.