2nd apt

I had my second apt it was going fine then she wanted to hear the babies heart beat she kept trying to find it and couldn't she tried for 10 minutes and nothing.... I started crying she sent me in for an ultra sound and the baby was bouncing around like crazy.. Kicking its feet.. Flinging its hand it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen I kept laughing then she turned the heart beat thing on and it was 170.. She asked me what I wanted I told her a girl she got this weird look on her face and said I can't be for sure because your only 11 Weeks and 5 days but I keep seeing what we call a pencil and I think its a boy.. She got a picture of the spot she says she seen the pencil.. I see it just can't believe it .. She said she will confirm in December. Ahh I'm so happy I got to see the baby

How is everyone else

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How scary! I'm so happy for you that everything turned out alright! Best wishes for a happy & healthy pregnancy!
  • My baby died right around 12 weeks & when he was born he had the tiniest little weiner...ha ha. That must be the pencil she was talking about. I'm glad everything turned out ok, what a horrible scare!!
  • Awh, getting an US out of a scare is always nice when you see baby bouncing around. If you have a boy, you're going to be so in love. I'm having my second son in a couple months, and I'm so excited :) Boys are so much fun.
  • ^^ Yes, boys are awesome! :)
  • Glad the LO is ok! My ultrasound tech knew what both my kids were at 12 weeks. It's def possible to tell that early.
  • Glad it all went good!! How's morning sickness treating you these days?? Feeling any better??
  • @Wilsomom lol the pencil thing :-)) you made my night.
  • Glad everything is ok! :)
  • I had my ultrasound baby was a mover a.d shaker that's for sure when I went in the week after they couldn't find the heart beat went in on my last appt 4 weeks ago and they barley heard it but not sure it could of been my own they heard the Dr didn't even seem to try but I go in tomorrow and I'm nervous but glad ur appt went great I'm at 20 w
  • @wilsomom dont tell me that miscarriage is my worst fear ahh @blessedtxmom i want a girl but hubby wants a boy @coltensmamma no the horrible sickness is still here @lilloulou they didnt do an ultrasound when they couldnt find it the place i go does it eve time if they cant
  • edited October 2012
    Oh hun...I didn't mean you'd have miscarriage! I meant I was around 11 weeks and the boy parts did look like a little pencil!! (I could literally see it in person rather than the ultra sound) Lol I'm sure everything is just fine!! :D Don't worry!
  • No they didn't she said it was nothing to worry about cause I was only 12w and the baby was very small the next app the Dr I saw seemed scared to touch me and now I missed my app today and had reschedule it so now I have to wait till 2