Those of you with girls or pregnant w a girl

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
Is it possible to have sex the day before ovuation and both of you orgasm and still have a girl? I didn't know if it happened this way with any of you or if you know someone. I know they say for the woman not to orgasm and to do itlike 2 or 3 days before ovulation.. I am curious, everyone thinks its a girl this time and I don't see how its possible, so thanks in advance!! :)

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I never had a orgasm, embarrassing enough..I have a daughter but I never kept track.of ovulation me and him just had alot of fun and then I found out the beginning of the next month I was pregnant ...
  • I had an orgasm with conceiving every child after my second...I have five girls lol a day before ovulation would be more of a chance of a girl. For a boy it would be the day of or the day after your peak ovulation.
  • Ty ladies @aishamusa & @cristinalynn! I have two boys and I feel like I could never have a girl lol! But I know that's how we did it plus doggy style (tmi lol), I will be ecstatic for just a happy healthy baby, but I am starting to wonder if its a girl cause everyone this time is so adimate about it being a girl!
  • I never orgasm during sex... No idea when I ovulated though and I have a girl and a boy :-)
  • I read that literature too, and since we conceived my son on ovulation day the first time, I was a little bummed that I got pregnant the second time before having a chance to coordinate all that and try for a girl ... but she's almost 23 weeks cooked and all girl!! :-D
  • @Ourlittlenugget That kinda scares me lol I want another girl...but I had sex(tmi sorry) and kid you not I started to ovulate an hour afterwards lol ...I think I jinxed myself lol
  • My daughter is a product of these circumstances.:) It's possible!!!
  • edited October 2012
  • @cristinalynn I thought we were in the clear a week past ovulation, but clearly my cycle was still wonky from postpartum hormones. DTD 23rd and 25th, so expecting ovulation around the 15th, I thought those boy sperm would be all over a fresh egg, but XX won! I know you want another girl...I don't know how many you can make before your luck runs out, though! ;-)
  • @Ourlittlenugget lol yeah I know...I wouldn't mind a boy. As long as the baby is healthy to be honest idc if it's a girl or boy. But cost effective I would love to have another girl lol
  • @cristinalynn I know! I thought at least we have all the clothes for another boy! LOL
  • :-D @Proudmother1009 always prepare yourself for whatever may come because in reality I don't think we have 100% control over the kind of baby we want...if that was the case alot of parenting situations would be ALOT different...JMO
  • @Ourlittlenugget Haha that's what I said!! That's took funny...but it's so true though lol I'm so set for another girl. I wouldn't have to buy much haha
  • @CristinaLynn Only if life went that way, to where we can save a ton of money and just use the stuff we have already lol...nothing seems to go the easy way :)
  • I had an orgasm when conceiving, but I have no idea when I ovulated because I had a chemical pregnancy the month before and didn't have a period in between conceiving and when I stopped bleeding from the mc. I hear if you do it a couple of days before then you have a better chance of baby being girl, cause boy sperm are faster, but live shorter.