My LITTLE mans 6mo check up

edited October 2012 in Ages & Stages
We had my little boys 6 month check up today. He is in the 7th percentile for weight at 14lbs 13oz and he's zero percentile for height at 24 inches. He's still so little but he is healthy :) he is rolling around and is sitting on his own now. I'm one proud momma

Comments

• I know exactly how you feel...Kaylee was tiny also! Glad your little man is healthy and growing strong!
  • McKinley is really tall and skinny, but is great developmentally. I'm glad he's doing well, and you're proud. Babies come in allllll sizes!!
  • @tootie08 yes he's a super sweet little guy! He's not feeling so hot after his shots tho :(

@natashalynn I know it's so funny to see him next to other babies cause he's always smaller lol even if they are younger sometimes

@blessedtxmom he makes me proud. I think he wants to prove himself even tho he is tiny lol.. He was born a month early and weighed 4lbs 6oz so he's always been tiny :)
  • Don't worry my daughter has always been small but she's finally starting to catch up!
  • @jules no worries here :) as long as I know he his happy and healthy that's all that matters.. I had this feeling when I found out I was having a boy he was gonna be tiny so my mommy intuition was right
  • Mothers intuition is the best :)