prayers from everyone,help from mom of boys PLEASE

my best friend is 7 months pregnant with a baby boy.long story short shes always worked and hadher own place,she recently quit working because her bd wanted her resting and said she didnt have to.earlier this week he got them evicted so shes been staying with me,last night she was checking her bank statements & he wiped them out,when she called him he didn't deny it & basically told her hes been staying with a friend of the familys daughter and that he wants nothing to do with my friend or their unborn son because hes in love with this other girl,apparently hes beem seeing her a while & the fact that my friend has 2 other kids vy someone else bothers him.dude said reality hit and he wants the mother of his child to experience the first borm with him and hes not looking for an already made family,mind u shes already preggo with his kid but he says its not the same (selfish i know),anyway my question to u ladies is does anyone have boys baby clothes & items theyd be willing to donate? this girl has no money,nothing for baby,& no home,she truly needs all the help & prayers she can get,we really appreciate it.

Comments

• First things first she needs to call the police file criminal charges and make a report on the account. Then call the bank and explain the situation. Then she needs to file a small claims court law suit against him. She needs to save every conversation they have, no phone calls...either texts or emails from now on. Document everything!! I wished I could help with baby items, I have five girls :-/ Sending prayers her way though!!! <3
  • @cristinalynn its a joint account,& the only way she cam get child support is through a court ordered dna cuz he refuses,is there any alternatives she can take? ty for the prayers.
  • If the court orders dna he doens't have a choice..
  • @lucyloo288 we know that but is there anything she can do about the joint account
  • I don't think so.. I'm don't know the bank rules, but usually if both names are on the account, either person can withdraw anytime and how ever much they want, no matter what the circumstances..
  • edited October 2012
    Is there an address to send to? I dont have anything at the moment but i tend to come across stuff in clearance while working.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 thank u sooo much,i will pm u my address because she's currently staying with me.
  • Awe I'm so sorry. He's a sleeze bag! Wish I could help but I have a little girl. Hope she gets stuff cleared up and soon. Maybe she can still talk to the bank about the issue?
  • @trixiesmom8 im taking her tomorrow to the downtown branch.i dont think much can be done being it was a joint account but im trying to stay positive for her sake.i also have a lil girl who will be one on Friday so i gave her the very few neutral things i had.i did have a carseat for her but my scumbag sil gave it away so all the prayers are appreciated..thank u :)
  • Ill try first if ny phone will let me
  • I just gave all my sons baby clothes to someone out of the country :( if I find anything that I missed i'd be happy to send it her way!
  • @MyBamBina28 I have so much boy stuff that I have been holding on to & my husband said 2 months ago to get rid of it. I wanted to give it to GoodWill but I just couldn't. I have sooo many packs of diapers & way to many boy clothes that I am beyond sure she will love. Send me the address to mail them off to her at miaraprince@yahoo.com I am so happy that I am finally able to give these clothes & diapers away to someone that I know will get a good use of it.
  • @mrsdavis you are a GODSEND! thank you so much,i dont check my email often but i will send my info to yours.you have no idea how appreciative we are,shes in tears thank you so much
  • @MyBamBina28 Honey I don't mind....there was a very good reason why I held on to all those things and it's because of your friend. I am happy to help any way that I can. *HUGS*
  • @mrsdavis your kindness truly gives me hope that there are still wonderful people left in this world!
  • @MyBamBina28 I've always had a big heart & that is a trait I hope to one day pass on to my son. My grandmother was the exact same way & I bet if she were alive today she would probably spend her last dime on helping your friend get whatever she needed. I am just happy I am able to bless someone else that is in need....that's what makes me happy. But I will try to send everything off this week, when is she due?
  • @mrsdavis im the same way .i live in a small 2 bedroom,moved my daughters crib to my room so she can have her own room,shes due dec 4th
  • If she can prove that it was her money it doesn't matter if it was a joint account. She can't let this slide...she has to do something asap.
  • @cristinalynn we went to the bank today and there's nothing they can do they said its a small chance but she can try and take him to small claims,they really werent help at all
  • @mrsdavis hey my landlord called today saying a package came but i wasn't home ive been trying to track it,it could be from family out of state considering my dd just had a birthday but im just trying to figure out who its from & possibly gey a tracking number??
  • Hey if she still needs baby boy clothes I have so many things that my son never got to wear he was never newborn size!! If she still needs cloths please let me know!!!
  • @newmommie1014 thank you hun she most definitely does so that would be great im also taking her this wknd to get some things but even we are struggling so it cant be much
  • All i have is 2year and up. My son is almost 5 so i already gave ayway the smaller clothes.
  • aww thank u a simple prayer would be amazing :)
  • Will do so!!
  • It would be a while before I can go thru my baby stuff, because it is on a 12 ft ledge my hubby has to get it. Everyone is wishing a girl on me anyway. Shen he gets home I will have him take it down. You said she is 7 months if I end up having a girl she can have it all.
  • @char thank u,no rush & congrats on baby,when are u due?