BM in ear?

edited October 2012 in Health
For an ear infection? Levi had an ear infection like 4w ago was on amoxicillin. But the meds didn't work. So then they gave him zythromax. last wed he had his 4m check up and dr said it looked good. But he just doesn't seem himself. I know everyone swears by bm bring a cure all. So would drops in his ears help?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat ok I won't do it! My poor baby! the last dose was friday the 5th. I looked on the bottle and it was azythromicyn. Once a day for 5 days and then stays in your system for 5 more days! Maybe I'll have hubby bring him back in today if he can. I'll have to make sure not to get water in his ears at bath time!
  • My friend but her bm in her ear when she had a ear infection and it worked for her . She has not done it on her daughter because she never had a ear infection but she did use it when she had pink eye and also worked.
  • @mama_kat great I'll try that. I just feel so bad! I haven't been able to clip his nails in like a week. More like I forget... But I'm one ear he scratched it so hard today he made it bleed!
  • @ta2edblondie how often would you put it in the ears?
  • Wasn't gonna put my 2 cents in..but @thehumancrockpot I couldn't agree more. This was insanely out of hand imo.
  • Sounds to me like you want your opinion and yours alone heard. Do I agree with what your saying...sure. but she posted on here to get different opinions and @mama_kat was just giving her her experience. I feel like you slammed her for having an opinion, and wanted her to only hear what you have to say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Nbd just how i read it.
  • edited October 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ta2edblondie I honestly didn't think about bm when he first got one. Which I wish I would have! I used it the first time that I thought he had pink eye and it cleared up the same day!!! I will have to do it more often tho. I've put it in his ears 3 times since yesterday. Does it need to be fresh? I work during the say he us with me but it's just not very easy to "squirt" it in there. I was just using freshly pumped milk and using a dropper to put a couple drops in each.
  • I used breast milk for lots of stuff, and not just on my lo. My boyfriend is blue collar, so his hands are always torn up, I often used it on him as well. But I've also had my ear drum burst. And, like @mama_Kat I get neeeerrrvous putting any type of liquid in my ears as well. I hope your lo is better now, my girl just got over an ear infection, man that was so not fun!!!!