So i did the wedding ring gender test.....

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
You're supposed to find out what you are having as well as if you have any other kids right now and if you are going to have any more... Well I did it (a line means boy and circle means girl) and at first it did a line (I have a 3 year old boy) it slowed and almost stopped, then it did a line again (I have a 1 year old boy), it slowed down to almost a stop again, then it started going in circles for a girl! Then it completely stopped and didn't move anymore (which I am not having any more).. SO FREAKY!!!!! It was right about my first 2 and we will hopefully find out when I am 16 weeks about the third! Has anyone tried this? What was your results?

Comments

• I KNOW ITS JUST AN OlD WIVES MYTH, but still these are fun to do :)
  • Lol I never did any of those tests or myths lol here is a bump for you
  • How does the test go? What do u do to the ring? I wanna try it.
  • I looked at all kinds of youtube videos cause I thought it was the opposite too but they all said lines boys and circles girls. @blessedtxmom
    @isnino I took a string of my hair (or string I think) and tie it to your wring and hold it over your belly :) line means boy circle means girl. And if you have any kids already it should show them before your now pregnancy
  • Or over your wrist
  • Well darn lol, oh well its fun either way.
  • Good luck! This is my last, I have a feeling its another boy!
  • I did this when I was younger and it was always right, but it said I'd have 6 kids and now I have 9 with 3 in Heaven!!! LOL Fun though.
  • It was right for me!! And my sister :)
  • Was right for both of many babies... might do it again and see if it says I'm having any more... better not cos I'm done lol
  • I just did it and mine went circle first then back and forth twice than circle again
  • Than stopped
  • If its the way I have found is line means boy circle means girl @skysma but others have done it opposite, with yours if you do it the way I did, you oldest should be a girl then 2 boys, are you pregnant with your fourth? If so that means your fourth should be a girl. It could possible be opposite of that or not true at all lol I have heard it isn't true for a lot.
  • I did the pencil test for years always said girl boy. Well I had a boy. I just did this one it said boy girl and stopped. hope it's true cuz I just want one of each and I'll be good!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol well if its theother way its wrong lol I got circlr line line circle
  • I always figured a line for boys (symbolic of a penis) and circles for girls (symbolic of a vagina)