ahhhhhh

edited October 2012 in Military moms
Moving to Japan anyone been?? Im.pregnant so ill be around 4-5 months when we go over there.

Comments

• Where at in Japan? My brother is stationed in Okinawa! This is there 2nd time there. First time was really hard for my SIL and she cried every day all day, but then when they were stationed in USA they all couldn't wait to go back to Japan! Good luck with everything!! <3
  • My bro in law is also in Okinawa and he said he LOVES it! He's been there for about 3 years now. :)
  • @angela1990 @fate
    Were going to Okinawa we'll be a futenma air station. Im just nervous with the traveling and pregnancy and having my son i dont wanna be over stressed . I dont wanna miss doc appts. Ya know?? I wish i had waited to get pregnant but i feel like Kay picked this month to let me know its ok and its been long enough. So im so appreciaive.
  • I know it's hard but try not to worry so much, everything will fall into place :) and you will enjoy Japan! My husband lived there twice when his dad was in the army... And congrats!! I knew you were preggers ;)
  • @mamalove thats why i liked your comment!!!!! Lol!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.