enfagrow?

edited October 2012 in Food
Does anyone use this? I know they have a infant/toddler formula that you can start at 9 mo. I called enfamil and they said it makes the transition from formula to cows milk easier. If you do use it how old was lo when you started and how old is lo now? And how much does lo drink a day is this still the main nutrition? Sorry for all the questions im going to ask dr. in two weeks but want some info from other moms. Thanks!

Comments

• I used it for my 15 month old once. It was right after we stopped formula at 12 months, and he didn't want to eat...I gave it to him so id know he was at least getting something to eat. I don't give it to him anymore just that once, and he didn't have a problem with it.
  • edited October 2012
    I gave it to my lo from around 9 1/2 mos till a little over 12 mos (just to use it up) she did not have any issues with it at all (it was the stage 2 from 9 mos). She will be 15 mos on halloween, and i did give her the same amount that i did formula!!
  • I do use enfagrow3 my daughter is 1 and whole milk doesn't set well on her so she drinks that
  • Thanks ladies!! :)