due Oct 11 very excited!

edited March 2011 in October 2011
This will be my second child, my first is 6 years old....I had a miscarriage last year so I'm scared to tell anyone. My first appt is next Tues I hope everything looks ok...good luck ladies

Comments

• That's my birthday :D
  • Congrats! I am sure the same day :)
  • Congrats im due october 3rd with baby #4. I know how it is to have a mc and be scared. Ive had my share and im considered high risk due to that fact. Ill pray all goes well for you. Good luck. I have 3 boys a 6 yr old, a 4 yr old, & an 18 month old.
  • Congratd hun! I am due oct 14 with baby number 4. I have 2 boys ages 4 and 6 and a girl who is 3. My first pregnancy ended at miscarriage at 11 weeks and I am 10 now this is the point I get really scared. Good luck and try to stay positive!
  • I'm due October 11 congratulations!!!!
  • Yay I'm also on #2 and due same day!!!!
  • Hey I'm due the 18th but ultrasound says 16th of Oct... I'm on 2nd n havr a 5 year old he's gonna be 6 in September :) good gap in ages eh? LoL
  • Im due Oct 11. Son will b 5 in November!! Great age gap!
  • I haven't been on here sorry.....thanks for the well wishes!! I went to the doc and got an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and he says everything looks great! He says the due date is prolly more like oct 6 though....he also said that he thought he saw a penis lol! I still can't help but worry because I had pneumonia and high fevers at the onset of my pregnancy and I read that fevers can cause birth defects....it sucks to be such a worrier!! I didn't mention that I also have a 10 month old foster son who we will most likely adopt. He will be 18 months when this baby is born whew! I will definately have my hands full...I will probably need plenty of advice from all of you with multiple children so be ready....congrats to all of you
  • and YES the age gap is wonderful! My 6 year old is a HUGE help with my 10 month old. She spoils him more than I do!!!
  • Thats my bday too... And my oldest sone was born on my bday so its exciting every year to have that bond.. But congrats dear hope all goes well for u.