help me with this please!

I need to know where I can find an all black (0-3 Mon). Onesie or footed Pjs. They need to be long sleeve. Doesn't have to be all black just as long as the arms and legs are completely black. Also I need the same thing for 18 months but in white. I need these for my sons halloween costume!!! Thanks

Comments

• Target had black ones with skeleton bones on them, not sure if the arms and legs were plain though.
  • They have plain white long sleeve onsies though
  • Just get an all black turtle neck and black leggings or pants. Target has them cheap. Its really hard to find a solid color onesie let alone a long sleeve solid one.

I found one in the summer on clearance for $1 at walmart and black pants for $3 that i found at target that I'm going to use for my daughters costume.
  • That won't look weird putting leggings on a boy ? Lol @mommylovessparkle
  • If its under a costume you probably won't be able to tell they are leggings.
  • edited October 2012
    Do they make white? @morgdeebee
  • I don't think so. They usually come long up to their ankle. Plus its going to be under a costume :)
  • I'm not sure about whites, but you may be able to find like white sweats or something since its getting cooler out
  • edited October 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • In all honesty boys used to wear tights depending on the outfit. But nowadays they have become so associated with girls that parents dont think to put them on boys.
  • Spencers in the mall
  • If you have a light colored cotton sleeper, you could always get some black rit dye
  • Try a hobby lobby. They have plain tshirts and onesies because most people by them that way there to decorate them. Also look up the hobby store online. They take coupons from your phone. most of the time 20% off
  • I needed a black long sleeve onesie too. Its cold here, so I wanted to put it under her tutuish costume. Ended up getting a black long sleeve shirt & she'll wear black pants.
  • I'm gonna go to Wal-Mart and look tomorrow...I don't need a white shirt cuz the costume has sleeves I forgot but finding white pants is gonna suck lol
  • Try black thermals. You can find them online