1St bday plans??

edited October 2012 in November 2011
Hey,haven't posted in awhile I've been Swamped with work & school but I just wanted to know what you mommas have planned for lo's first Bday?My sons Bray is Nov 22nd I'm thinking hotel pool party or chuck e cheese maybe neither idk lol.Btw my lil man is walking and talking (Well not so much talking) lol.How are the rest of the November babies doing!

Comments

• That pool party idea sounds awesome ... My lo doesn't turn one until July 18th so to far away to plan...
  • pool sounds fun if it wont be to cold where you are
    do you have a theme yet?
    my daughter turns one nov 2 so doing party at the park.should be nice.the theme is pretty in pink.having fun planning it all and making the decorations
  • We are doing a bbq at a local park. Its has a big grassy field for the older kids and we bought a small ball filled bouncer thing for the littlest ones. Its mainly adults though.

Were an Oct bday but having it Nov 3rd.
  • edited October 2012
    @MyLove2 My lo loves the water but not quite sure I wanna spend 200 bucks for 2 hours smh @Momeetob1 theme us going to be little prince blue table cloths,streamers,napkins etc I live in Michigan so it's gonna be pretty cold outside but its an indoor pool idk @lilbit01_209 that's what I'm afraid of too many kids and not enough adults
  • Hotel pool party sounds fun!
  • Jacks birthday is Halloween but we are having his party Saturday. It's a Jack o lantern theme with other non scary Halloween touches. We are serving a soup and a bunch of sweet treats.
  • Makenzie's bday is the 27th we are having it the 25th because I want it in November not december lol (weird I know) hopfully it will be a good turn out due to Thanksgiving and black friday. We are doing a Pink and Zebra theme. We are just having it at my mom she has a big yard if it ends up being nice out (we are in Chicago)
  • Lillians party was today we did a sesame street theme and we had about 45 people it was crowded but fun!
  • My lo turns 1 on Nov. 29Th but we are doing her party on Dec. 1st... her theme is rainbows and unicorns. So far i pretty much have everything planned and ready but games and prizes. I'm getting her outfit made so I'm anxious to see how that turns out. I invited my local playdate group so it seems like we will have a huge turn out
  • Hey how are you. Im not anov mom but wanted to day hi. Lol