boy/girl

edited January 2011 in August 2011
Anyone have a feeling about what they are having?

Comments

• I hope I have a boy, lol
  • How far along are you
  • 8 weeks. You?
  • I have a girl already and this time around everything was different so I knew it was a boy..
    Wat r u hoping 4?
  • Just healthy. I feel a lot more nauseous and everything this time than I did with my son. So Maybe a girl on the horizon. :)
  • I am 5wks and 2 days not as nauseous as I was with my girls....maybe a boy this time,lol
  • I was opposite. I had the perfect pregnancy with my daughter and now this one is horrible. I'm in and out of the hospital constantly and I can't stop getting sick. This ones a boy andd he's kicking my butt.
  • lol,i feel lots of cramps but not strong ones around the mid section
  • How far are u?
  • 5wks and 2 days my boobs and stomach itch and my nipples are sore off and on.....
  • How bout you?
  • This is my 1st n iv got a feeling its a girl I'm 8 weeks n had morning sickness all day every day since about 10 days b4 my period was due my mum n sister have both said they were like me when they were pregnant with girls
  • I want a girl...but I don't want to get my hopes up... so I tell myself I'm having a boy.... but I reallly reallly want a baby girl.
  • Hey guys, how you all doing
  • I am having a girl.... so now I have 2boys and 2 girls.. so I'm definitely done lol
  • Awww I want a girl... congrats!
  • I have 2 girls, but doesnt matter to me what this one is. I'm showing already and I'm only 5 weeks, I also can't sleep with this one and get sore all the time!
  • It's a boy ;)
  • I find out in a couple weeks. Early in first trimester I had a dream it was a boy and just have this * feeling * its a boy. It's like I just know it. I've even bought some boy stuff
  • This its my sixth baby and I have no idea yet..every pregnancy is differant..( :
  • I want a little girl!!! I'm 13 weeks and I'm so ready to find out
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 13 weeks n I want boy I have a bby girl already :)
  • I just found out I'm 5 weeks and I really hope its a boy :)
  • I m 24 weeks. . . .Still dnt know. . .Its a boy or girl. . But i want a baby boy
  • I think I'm going to have a girl. My mother in law and my mom hope its a girl. I'm only 4 weeks though. Not far enough Along to tell.
  • I'm 12 weeks. And I don't care cause. I have a boy n a girl
  • I'm hoping for a girl but don't know yet I already have a boy
  • I have a son and daughter. This one is a girl also. I knew from the first few weeks. I had no issues with my son. But was sick with my daughter. Im sickest with this one! So I knew but am still excited. plenty of hand me downs!
  • I'm 6 weeks and its my 1st child I hope its a boy