totally disappointed...

In you so called "adults"! What happened here today was just outta line. Who are any of you to bash and judge someone else?

Comments

• Agreed. I talked privately with mama Kat while it was going down, my heart hurt for her. I hope she's okay. This crap was the last thing she needed.
  • And then to carry on the bashing to fb groups.....so childish!
  • I didn't see what happened, but based on comments I feel really bad for her. She's obviously going through a tough time right now and needs support. I would be depressed too with what she's' going through. :(
  • So I still don't know what's going on but is she okay? Has anyone talked to her since? I know she was very depressed already.
  • edited October 2012
    I'm sad that the very people doing the bashing are the ones that fought for their freedom of speech, but when Kat attempted to she got bashed.

I'm sad she is the one that allowed this forum to thrive for as long as it did, because of her diligence. She did it out of her own free will. That should say a lot right there.

I'm sad that she felt this was a place to sacredly vent her frustrations to only have her judged and ridiculed in front of many.

My heart really does hurt for her. :(
  • I wish I was a man. Or an alien. Or a malien. Just not a girl. Ashamed to be one right about now!
  • Very sad to see mothers acting like that :( hopefully things settle down
  • @fate malien. Hagagagaha
  • @ripKaydence I made my own gender. :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I really feel for mama kat. :'( she has it hard. Dealing with a bd, her 4 kids, a childish forum, AND she's pregnant! Plus she's really depressed.
  • And then we have rude, ignorant people here making post after post about the same thing just trying to push her buttons
  • @thehumancrockpot Wow, it sounded like it was awful!

Has anyone texted her or messaged her on FB to make sure she is alright?
  • Is all this over those stupid photo contests? I saw her vent earlier came back on and she is gone!!! People are talking about personal attacks, idk, this should be a place for women to feel comfortable expressing themselves
  • So the photo contest is off? I am very confused as I have no clue what went down here.
  • There's a difference between expressing yourself, and being hateful...
  • No no I wasn't directing that at you...I was just making an observation. @mom2ing
  • Hateful to ANYONE, not just Kat, I might add. Girls are doing it all the time on here.
  • @molly her fb was deleted..so no way of getting ahold of her. :/
  • Im so freaking lost
  • She's a person.. Not a subject.

@pregoagainYAY Remember September-ish of last year? A repeat of that. Favoritism, lashing out, personal attacks. A repeat of that.
  • @EricaK22 Oh my, that worries me because she said she was going through major depression. She also said she had no friends or supportive family and Pregly/FB were her only outlets. And then to delete them both?
  • @fate Ok gotcha thank you love
  • I didn't say you called her an "it". Where the Hell did you come up with that?! Anyways, bashing is bashing, no matter who this current thread is speaking of.
  • She deleted fb too?