Feb 2013 Mamas

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
I was under the weather and off Pregly for a few days, so logging back in last night was a bit of a shock. :-(

24 weeks today, and I'm just wondering how many of my belly buddies are still around, and how you're doing? :-)

Comments

• Yay @Mom2ING ! How's Baby Girl (did you settle on "Alexa") doing in there? Are you able to take it easy and keep preterm contractions at bay so far?
  • 25 weeks :-) I'm great but exhausted and cranky lol
  • Oh and at 23 weeks I started having random contractions that lasted for 2 days and then stopped...contracted from I think 31 or 33 weeks with my first.
  • Oh good, @mom2ing! I keep wondering how you're doing and how the pregnancy is going. It sucks having pregnancy complications. I have to say, Alexandra does go very nicely with Giselle. ;-) I like Alexa, too. It's actually going to be part of our little girl's name!

@kenzie0713 25 weeks! Yay! I'm exhausted, too. Baby boy caught a sniffle and gave it to me, so I've been taking care of his cranky (but still loveable) little butt on very little mama sleep and sniffles. Boo.

We did find out there's a blood incompatibility between me and baby girl, so that's been a source of some stress, and I wonder if it isn't causing some of my fatigue, too. She's growing, though, and getting more active. I caught her bouncing my belly with her little squirms and kicks on video today. :X

We're creeping up on 3rd trimester, Ladies. I can't wait!