3rd trimester

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
hey whos with me in the last few weeks of pregnancy? i am so over being pregnant!! i am due 5weeks today! everyone keeps askin when im due and acting super shocked when i say 5 weeks and not 5 days! i feel like a whale! im super tired all the time! i have low iron which isnt helping!! i have a 16month old who is on the go non stop and im still workin 4 days a week! vent over :-)

Comments

• Im 31 weeks and also ready for it to be over! Ihave a 10 month old and he seems to be gaining more energy everyday!
  • I am 30+5 weeks and I wake up wore out..lol. I have a 13 month old that doesn't seem to ever stop going. Lol
  • I have a 1 year old and I'm 29 weeks pregnant. Achy, sore and tired as all get out....@adding1more I wake up exhausted too! I can't believe how fast it's gone though. It's pretty nerve wracking.
  • @denois I also have exactly 5 weeks left!
    I am soooo over it. Can't work anymore. . . went in to Preterm labor at work, so now I just sit in my house bored out of my mind, and on top of that I'm anemic. Doctor is trying to make me take those disgusting pills 2 times a day now. -__-.Can't wait until LO is here though :)
  • @gabbydoo18 my doctor is making me to the liquid iron medicine which is horrible!! finish work on november 2nd and it cant come quick enough! the worse part is i still dont even know if they are planning to do a csection because i had one last time and because this baby is being stubborn at the minute and not getting into position!! if i end up having a section again baby sld be here in 3 weeks!!