feeling discouraged

Idk why i feel like this i just for some reason dont feel like its going to work out in my favor this time around like maybe i dont deserve it or my body just wont work ive been ttc pretry much for the last 6 months but now this cycle my doc gave me the meds that helped me conceive jasmine (13months) i messed up my meds this month but hopeful it still might work idk how i feel exactly idk when to start using the ovulation tests and what time of day is best for them i just want to make sure that i actually do ovulate it just seems as though its not going to happen sorry vent over

Comments

• girlie. im not sure of your story since i stopped loggin on here, but most girls willl tell you if anyone knows anythign about being discouraged its me-- ive been ttc for over 5 1/2 years.. n still nothing-- keep the faith hon. n the way things are going on here you'll probably get the best help by just googling things
  • I feel ya @val my son is going to be 9 this November and it took till he was 7 to conceive with my daughter no one ever told me there were meds that were so accessible to help ttc but i am trying to keep faith its hard i feel like i just got super lucky with my daughter but i hope you get a baby soon hun baby dust