I just want one thing.

For my body to stop acting werid.. Ever since I had my lovely daughter iv had issues with my bowels (sorry tmi) everything from constapation to Diarea... and when I was finally starting to get back to norm. I drunk cholate milk and it when right thuu me in 20 mins... I have not had a dairy intolarance before when I was a baby yea I had a little bit of one and white milk will give me a upset stomuch when I drink it early in the moring but other than that milk doesn't bother me in the after noon or eveing :-\ activata yogurt helps a little but still not normal :-\ I don't know what to do at this point besides calling my doc and geting some sort of prescription

Comments

• How long has it been since you had your daughter? After I had my second, I had the same problems as you for about 4 or 5 months, but the milk would bother me all day. I never called my doc, but if I had insurance I probably would've. It finally straightened out but if I would check in to the doctor just to be safe, it might be irritable bowel syndrome
  • She will be 7 weeks tomorow
  • edited October 2012
    Sounds like IBS, keep an eye on it. Keep a journal of foods that aggravate you, for reference.
  • Hurm guess that means i should contact y doc on the a. @Mijta it seems like everythi.g i eat dOes it
  • did you doc prescribe you any meds for the constipation? my doctor prescribed me some for consipation. and for the diahrria i dont know to much about that :( drink lots of water!!!
  • @lindah22 just over the conter stuff but i am on the other spectrum of that :-\
  • I personally wouldn't do any medication for, it just yet. Only because you just had a baby and some women just go through this as side effect after. But I would just talk to your doc that way u can hopefully have some piece knowing everything is ok. It better to be safe then sorry. And I really how u feel better soon.
  • @jules thanks will do 7 hours till i can call my doc.
  • Oh men I'm sure it feels like a lot longer to you right now :(