morning sickness and gender

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
Has anyone noticed if theres a connection. I have two boys and the first I was really sick and the second I wasn't at all. This time I'm already sick and its so early..I've heard girls make you sicker? Any thoughts?

Comments

• I've had it both ways and I've been pregnant 12 times! I can never tell a difference. lol
  • I wasn't sick with either of my boys
  • My first I was horribly sick and had a girl, this time I'm not really sick at all but I dunno what I'm having yet.
  • I have 7 girls and 1 boy and pregnant with a girl and they was all so different. Lol. I could never tell by sickness or up high or low.
  • I was hardly sick and I had a girl.
  • I've had all girls and and 10 weeks with an unknown...and they've all been different. I've had ms with three of the two, but had nausea with the other two and this one I've had nausea too...but the two and this one are not bad at all.
  • I had a girl first and was sooooo sick until 22 weeks. I couldn't eat/move/drink without throwing up. I had a boy second and wasn't sick at all.
  • Girl first and was sick, boy next and only heartburn.
  • I was more sick with my daughter only a little with my son
  • Boy first...tolerable morning sickness (curable w/ crackers or peppermint candy) & no hb. Girl second...HORRIBLE "morning" sickness and never-horizontal (as in sleeping OR sex) hb!
  • I think girls cause more digestive upset because of the increase in estrogen (this is only my opinion...based on zero medical knowledge)
  • My first was a boy..I couldn't even function I was sick so bad. Second was a girl and I was barely sick at all.
  • My boy I wasn't sick or nauseous but had lots of burping, gagging, and heartburn. This time with my girl I've had minimal burping, no heartburn, but lots of nausea to the point I thought I might actually get sick. The old wives tale was right with me!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My first 2 boys I was not sick at all, we didn't find out what we were having and we had another boy, I was very sick with him. Then I just had my 4th, a girl, was mildly sick with her, still sick but not as sick as with my 3rd boy. I dont think it has to do with the babys sex just the pregnancy hormones.
  • With my first omg i.was alwaya sick i would throw.up everyday and feel.sick to my stomach all.day and feel.sooo tired all the time and i had a girl. My second.time i had a boy and throughout thea whole pregnancy i.threw up like once or twice.. and i never felt sick or.tired.just at my few weeks.i.was tired and.sick due.to.preterm labor..
  • i had bad morning sickness w my daughter both first and third
  • I had major nausea with my first (boy) and it was worse with my second (boy) and I was actually physically sick a lot more with him and it lasted till 17/18 weeks whereas with my first I was ok after about 13/14 weeks.
  • I never got sick with any of mine. 1 girl 3 boys
  • My first was a girl hardly got sick 2nd was a boy and was unbearably sick
  • Hmmm, seems like maybe there's no connection :)
  • I have three girls. Wasnt sick at all with number 1, a little with number 2 and more with number 3 :)
  • I have a boy and a girl.... was very sick with both...
  • I was sick with my girls, but not so much with my boy. What do you think you're having?
  • @Fate I think its a third boy, hubby thinks girl...