Paranormal & Pregnancy

edited March 2011 in Sleep
Ok this is extremely weird & scary for me. I've noticed for the past few months especially while sleeping extra activity in my home. I have felt wet hands touch my feet, pulling on my blanket. I have scratches around my ankles, my television cuts on by itself & I usually see shadows walking. Has this happened to anyone? Please don't judge or be mean

Comments

• edited March 2011
    No hunny. But may I suggest sage? It can calm spirits and kind of ward away bad spirits. Get the little bundles and burn it in the corners of your house. Some of the women on here are wiccan and probably have a bit more options, sage is one I've used before good luck hunnie.
  • do u think this spirit iys nice or nasty u need to when u go to bed if thats when ur being annoyef put rock salt across ur door way but if u think this spirit needs to say something tell it ur litening, quarts is a rock for protection get 1, if u see ur local like pshycic place there is an insense u can burn throughout ur house aparently tgey dont like n they leave good luck or go see a medium
  • Wow. How scary and exciting at the same time. I've always been intrigued by paranormal events. Maybe u could call the taps ghost hunters! Lol
  • It just walks but while I'm sleep it taunts me so Idk how to judge it. My hubby brought incense from a place down the street where we live but it doesn't work. The sage sounds like a good idea. I was told when it touches my feet just don't kick. It scares me honestly.
  • The sage helped me, plus I love the smell of sage and lavender. I had a ghost that followed me.
  • @mscheyla I have to try that. I feel this is a manly spirit, because it shadow has a masculine built. It's been this way since the beginning of my pregnancy. I don't get it
  • When one is pregnant some believe spirits are drawn to them. It is similar to children being able to communicate with then easier. It sounds like this one is just getting your attention and doesn't intend to do you or the baby harm. Usually when you're in bed your mind is more open as well. That could be why you notice more at that time.
  • @casnleslie ok it makes sense. The scratches aren't meant to do harm?
  • I wonder what he wants....your father & grandfather still alive? Is this your first experience with spirits. And try staying at your moms or somewhere else and see if he follows
  • OMG now I won't be able to sleep
  • Maybe the scratches are for attention..? I know it would be terrifying but have you asked him what he wants
  • Both my dad & granddad are alive. My mom is in Chicago I'm in Cleveland. This is the second time I've encounted a spirit. The first was when I was 16 & the lady who owned the house (before my mom bought it) we lived in died
  • Her name was Sheila. She never bothered us, she just wandered around
  • Try the sage and some white candles. I agree with casnleslie, it doesn't sound like it's trying to do you harm, more curious than anything. Scratches are the best way to get your attention while you sleep, it would take a lot more energy for a tap or something like that. My sis gets this problem all the time, she attracts them for some reason, and that's what she does. Just says a prayer for them, lights the candle and the sage and goes to bed.
  • sounds like they have something 2 say, I really think a medium would be good so he/she can get the msg across n move on spirits dont like 2 be trapped just the same as us, unless they are following the baby, I have spirits around all the time, I'm teaching.myself how 2 hear them
  • also if its scratching ur legs it could be an animal dogs n other animals often come through
  • Thank you ladies.. it feels great to tell someone this & not get laughed at. @bummy87 that's a good idea also because I want to know who he is & what he wants
  • I don't own pets or you mean ghost animals?
  • yes past pets
  • I always see stuff I was scared and it never has done any harm but I asked my grandpa if it was going to hurt me and he said if it was it would have already have done it. Sage is a good thing to use. I have been around the good and the bad paranormal and just go with it but its kinda exciting seeing things others cant
  • @bummy87 no past pets for me. I'm lost honestly & I hope & pray I'm not experiencing because of my son, that's when this started. When I was 13 weeks
  • In my new house I had problems with my daughter waking up and laughing and acting like she was playing with someone so my mother and I put up a video camera and their was a little white figure in her crib and we are assuming its my little brother who died 20 years ago and I cryed like no other
  • Well I use the Ouija bored a lot to find things out but not while u are pregnant u could do the video camera like I have take photos in day and night to see if u catch anything
  • @baby_gurls I can imagine. I never lost anyone close to me, my husband uncles died when he was a boy (they were killed). They both were his favorite uncles & he's named after both. My son will have one of their names.
  • Well it could be them or one of them checking to make sure u and the baby are ok and he probably is homered u are naming your son after him so he is trying to tell you that
  • I somehow missed that. Have you done research on your property? Could be from toe nails if your ankles get tickled. It's hard to judge. Please don't use a Ouija board. Please! No good can come from it.
  • That makes me tear up but damn its scary. I don't show fear. But you just might be right cause its been happening since my second trimester. That actually relieves me :-)
  • Ouija bored is something that is really unanswered. I mean being pregnant no I don't mess with it but if I'm not then yes I do. Some people see it as a harmful thing others don't. If u play it like a game then its a game if u Sue UT in the other way then yes bad stuff will happen. Unless you know how to play it and understand it then I wouldn't encourage any one to play it but I do because I know what I am doing g a d k.ow what not to do
  • @casnleslie I have researched & ask questions about my apartment building & apartment. No one has ever passed in my building or in my apartment before me. I live around a bunch of elderly ppl. I'm terrified to even look at those boards :-)
  • I don't keep long or Sharp toenails & my hubby & I sleep under separate blankets. These scratches come in 5 like a hand scratched down.