My preglies...

What is being done to this forum is absolutely ridiculous. I can not understand how empty peoples lives must to to garner satisfaction out of wrecking an internet forum? There are ladies on here that use this site as a safe haven, some of us have literally no support from the 'tangible' world and use pregly for advice, support, and as a safe place. I for one, have had ladies here support me through all the struggles with my mums terminal illness, my battle with obesity, my struggles adjusting to my disabilty, and my relationship woes. There are ladies on here that have made a huge difference to my opinions, have educated me on subjects i knew nothing about, and have validated my thoughts and feelings when ive been feeling uncertain. Whoever it is that is now manipulating the forum, please stop. Pregly is more than just hormonal women, and drama. It, for some of us at least, is an important place for us to be able to be, to become better parents, to help us to grow as individuals. To see the end of it will be very sad, and its avoidable!

Comments

• Amen! :x
  • I doubt its the end. This happened bbefore and they never shut it down. It will go back to normal
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2012
    i do think who ever is being a mod now is also pushing buttons as well tho. closing threads for no reasoning other then not wanting to read anymore. Now this post is no way ment to start drama at all its just what im seeing.
  • @humancrockpot i agree i hope for a better pregly soon
  • yea didnt something like this happen last year in september?
  • Yes! This place was wayyy crazier last time tho imo! Girls literally went batshit crazy lol
  • That's what I'm talking about. @bigbelly
  • This place has been much crazier. I don't even think martin cares or is even around to delete it. I wouldnt worry too much :)
  • Oh yes it was much, much crazier!!
  • I had my account then but I wasn't on it hardly, how bad did it get? I didn't know it could get much worse then the other day lol
  • I agree I usually read I don't post alot but I can't believe people, grownups, act like this. I am out of high school. Btw, how is your weight loss going? I finally started and lost 8 lbs:)
  • @sehra4177- awesome, well done hon! Im down 33lbs so far, got another 50ish to go, but getting there... Hows the kiddo's?
  • Oh that's great! Amazing job:) you got tbe rest in the bag. They are doing good:) how about on your end?
  • @sehra4177 yeah theyre great, josh just got chosen for his school football team, and Evie is 1 on Nov 6th. Still not walking though!
  • Oh that is great:) that's soccer not like American football right? Or do you have that kind of football there...I'm sorry I don't know all this lol. Oh wow one already? Doesn't it go fast? She will get it...both of my kids didn't walk til almost 18months. I'm thinking Logan will walk sooner bc at 6 months he is already standing on his own...I think its bc he sees his brother running around and he wants to do it too.
    Keep up the good work girl! Sorry I lost track of your post of what're losing...but keep me posted:)