i see that.....

@sasmari @fingerscrossed are mods. I know fingerscrossed was banned but when kat deleted herself ppl said everyone she banned were unbanned. Idk just an observation!

Comments

• Wasn't fingerscrossed kats other acc?
  • Where does it say fingerscrossed is a mod?
  • How do you know they are mods? I'm on my phone so I don't see all the Pregly features.
  • On my laptop it says she's a member.
  • I see that sasmari became one way back in January 2011.
  • And she hasn't signed in since April 2011.
  • It says martin made them mods a long time ago. And was never removed. As far as I know fingerscroased was banned. Mama Kat was a mod with her
  • Wait! Or was it that other girl who was a mod like a yr ago? Wth was her name, i can't remember!
  • Sasmari hasn't signed in since Feb 2011.
  • MrsDelRae was a mod.
  • Fingerscrossed is just a member. No mod status.
  • They all were mods. Fc was a mod when I joined.
  • Yes @molly that was her name!
  • Yes, but she is not a mod now. On laptop you can see their roles on the sidebar.
  • If u look at march 2011 she was added to mod. It never says she was removed. If u look at hba account it says she was removed as mod
  • I'm on my phone so Idk
  • edited October 2012
    Yes, but she was banned, so it automatically took mod status away. She is not a mod. Her sidebar says "member", It would say "Moderator, Member" if she was a mod. :)
  • If I had to guess, HBA was removed to remove any bias. I know, I know she didn't show any and was always fair and gave warnings, but so was Kat and she was questioned. Now we will all be treated equally and will not have anyone to complain to. I see this as a revoked privilege that we lost. At least Pregly will live. :)
  • @fate i totally pictured you different lol. Your young but your advice you always gave me was so not. I guess that means your wise beyond your years lol. Idk why I'm writing this
  • @BigBelly I had to grow up fast. Been on my own since I was 16, went through Hell and back. Being hurt changes your outlook on everything. How're you anyways?
  • I know what you mean! I am ok i guess. Things still suck but i try not to let it get me down! So for now just spending my time with my kiddos! If me and him work out great if we don't then we don't. I was so stuck in my own head dealing with everything he did that my sons first year flew past me. So i won't allow him to take anymore time away from my kids x :) @fate
  • @BigBelly You're in the exact right frame of mind! Go you!
  • Thank you very much! I'm still a work in progress but I'm getting there! @fate