Its..

Peanut butter jelly time :-D that is all my brother was singing and doing the dance and made my lil girl smile hugely ohhh... and she is 7 weeks today :-P not sure if gas or geniune smile but I got her to smile real big for me the other. Day ahhh I love being a mommy :-) best job in the world :-D

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Lmao omg when Tessa was really little we used to sing "it's little baby Tessa time!" to the tune of the pb and j song lol!!!
  • Aw so cute! My son is only 4 weeks old. When my husband's family say OMG he's smiling, Im like nope he's probably just farting on you. Lol!!
  • @starrxoxo9 aww cute
    @1stWoodsBaby lol lil babys tend to fart alot idk about ur son nut Aubreys farts are super loud its ki.da fu.ny but sad shes scared herself awake.by farting :-P
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ha! Aw she wakes herself. Thats funny but i bet it startles her. Poor girl. Yes Troy can toot like a grown man sometimes.
  • edited October 2012
    Awe! Trixie was around that age when we got her first real smile and it wasn't gas, so it could've been real. I can't believe she is 7 weeks already!!