Is 10 dpo too soon to test? *Final Results*

2»

Comments

• Test test test! X
  • Tested this morning, still negative! Oh well lol @littlenat86 @ripkaydence
  • Oh my goodness! Fingers still crossed anyway hun! X
  • Oh hun i hope you get a bfp soon
  • So 5 days late and still nothing...the test I took on the 30th was not an early results..should I try one of those? I'd think it should have showed up by then though. Idk...my periods are a little far apart, so who knows when I'm ovulating or if I even am. :/
  • You could try one of those early ones, 5 days is getting on a bit now! The longest I waited was a week late to test with my first, don't know how I managed it looking back!
  • OMG, A QUESTION:

Af is 9 days late...based on my periods being 5 weeks apart. Sometimes they're 6 weeks apart though, which means I'd only be 2 days late. So....when will a stupid dollar store test work? I took one yesterday and bfn. This is getting annoying lol
  • I had a dollar tree test show positive about 3 days before af was due.
  • @wilsomom in my opinion, you should buy another first response... not the digital one, and wait another few days. if its negative again, then just wait and see if you see af. our bodies are different and one thing i noticed while ttc is that every now and then af would completely change from its usual cycles. i would go crazy testing multiple times a week. At least to me, after a couple of months it started bringing me down. maybe you just need to give it some more time.
  • I took a dollar test the day my period was due and now I'm 13weeks
  • I was wondering about you lady! Definately try a first response that might be more sensitive! X
  • I think my cycles are just messed up! Lol Maybe I'm starting menopause. Ha ha
  • Af finally came!! Geeeeeezzzzz! That took forever, I've never been that late. I think I'm starting early menopause for real.
  • How many days was her vacation?
  • Oh man! Sorry hun x
  • @wilsomom that sucks. i don't think you are starting early menopause lol. im 20 and af would do that at least once every 4 or 6 months. especially after my loss it did it every 3-4 months.
  • I'm sorry :(... I do not think your in early menopause just don't give up!
  • @steph_due_101611 I was 10 days late.

@littlenat86 - It's okay, I'm blessed with a large family. Lol :)

@perly - I've had 2 losses this year so maybe that's why. The last one I was 14 weeks.

@jules - Thanks, I'm 39 so I'm always thinking it might be early menopause! Lol
  • @wilsomom that's probably what it is. My loss was at 17 weeks... so it really can mess with your cycles.
  • You are far too young to be going through the menopause! My Aunty is 44 and she has been having issues but was told she would still be classed as young if she really was peri-menopausal! X
  • @littlenat86 - that's good to know! I still feel young. Lol
  • I agree buy a first response =)
  • You certainly look young from your FB picture hun! X