What size was your 3 month olds?

edited October 2012 in Babies
she's going for her check-up and I just wanted to know what is average size or normal and what your babies weighed at 3 months...

For some reason I think she is a little over weight for her age...

Comments

• i forgot how much my lil guy weighed back then lol hes 13 months already -_-
    how much does she weigh now?
    everytime i take my lil guy to his checkups they always tell me hes a lil big for his age but its always like 2 months olders that all :D
  • I can remember exact weight but my son was huge for a 3mo and his twin sister was tiny (still that way). What size clothes does she wear?
  • My little guy is 3 months. :) He weighs 9lbs 14oz, and he's 23in long.
  • edited October 2012
    @MrsStanley_x2 -x3 lol she fits in to size 3 months and she's been wearing that size for a little over 2 months. But also when shewas born she fit nb size for 2 weeks and she was born 8lbs 11oz I don't know really cause of her height she's tall for her age also she was born 23 inches... she weighed a little over 11lbs on her 2month checkup...
  • @fate was he born tall or did he just become tall now?
  • He was 19.5 inches. Lol.
  • Oh she is just fine then! No worries :) my one month old can fit in 0-3 onesies already and he's only 8lbs, just a long boy. Lol Rubiya is perfect!
  • About 11 lbs... But he is super tiny...
  • At 2 months trixie was 10lbs 15oz and at 4 months she was 13lbs even. Idk what she was at 3 months cause we didn't have an apt then, so that's why I gave a before and after month lol.
  • At 3 months my 15 month old was 12lbs...my 2 month old was weighed yesterday and is 11lbs 1oz...so I'm sure she's the right weight for her age. My lo has been in 3 months since she was 3 weeks old.
  • Tessa was 14lbs
  • edited October 2012
    @MrsStanley_x2 They said she was 16lbs 2oz 24.5in she's a little over the average size her head is 44in. her head is a little big too the doctor looked at me and then looked at her and said she takes after me lol 8-> Ohh no not 0-3months 3-6months or just straight 3month sizes :D
  • At levi 4 month he was 14.5.lbs. And 25 inches!.he's a little guy!