So I have done some of the myths for gender anddd...

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
The wedding band myth said I was having a girl, Intelligender said boy and the baking soda one was boy! I will find out in about a month but they are fun :)! I think I am having a boy but we will see!

Comments

• Woah that was weird it posted 3 times sorry!
  • Have u done the Chinese gender calender?
  • No I am so confused by that @excitedforoctober, do I have to figure out my Chinese ago before I do it? It always pops that up when I go to look at it so I haven't bothered with it
  • Yes it's confusing to me too lol, there are some websites that will calculate it for you.
  • Oh OK ty! I will try it lol
  • @excitedforoctober, so I just did it and it said girl! But it said my Chinese age is 26 (I am 24) and it said the luner month of conception was December? I actually conceived in August, it sounds weird lol!
  • I am 25 and it said my lunar age is 27 for one and 28 for another, sooo confusing! I did it when I was pregnant with my son and it was right. But I guess it's just 50/50 lol
  • Lol, its my last child and I figured I would try out some of these cause with my 2 boys I didn't do anything like this so I better enjoy it!
  • Are u hoping for a girl?
  • I honestly will be happy either way, I am kinda scared to have a girl lol, but my hubby and mom I think really want a girl. What about you? And your due date is so neat by the way!
  • I am secretly leaning more towards a girl but also happy if it would be a boy so my son could have a baby brother. Thanks! :) although I am pretty sure I'll go early like with my son.
  • I didn't do any of that with my daughter, next time around I think I will try just for fun.
  • Twins! Boy and girl... :)

J/k! J/k, please don't hurt me :p

with my daughter I thought she was going to be twin girls but never told hubby for fear he would have a nervious break down. Lol, I even had a spare name picked out just in case. Turns out just one girl but she is a super active diva girly girl!
  • I printed off this list of myths and highlighted blue and pink. The majority said girl and he is a boy! Chinese gender chart said girl too.
  • The chinese gender chart was right for me both pregnancies.
    @mathair i had a son 4 weeks ago. After 3 ultrasounds I was still convienced I was having a girl. I had a girls name picked out and saved all my 1 yr old girl's things. I was wrong.. he's a boy. Lol.
  • Lol @mathair, there is only one in there had a ultrasound around 6 weeks, I am really leaning towards boy cause that's my gut feeling, I don't think my hubby can make girls ;) I am happy if baby is healthy
  • I had an ultrasound too but with how active she was I kept thinking one must of been hiding. Lol, I'm sure you're right.