Anyone still ttc?

Just curious where our ttc ladies are??? We are still ttc. It's been sooooo long I stopped keeping track.

How is everyone doing???

Comments

• edited February 2013
  • Exciting!!!! @stephenie GOOD LUCK to you too! :)
  • edited February 2013
  • I just found out I was pregnant monday. Which would not have happened at all without ovulation tests..
  • edited October 2012
    Im on cd 11 hoping to get a +opk soon :) i have pcos and it is impossible for me to o without metformin, provera, and clomid thats how i got jasmine on cycle one hoping for the same result this go around
  • i still iam! lol damn you probably think im a man or something still ttc n nothing lol all bad. im not looking into details before just having fun & obviously not using anything! how are you @mommyof3girls
  • I just started this month. :)
  • We are working in baby #2. My daughter is 13mos now :)
  • I would love to be but with my 11 week old son and the cost of daycare, I have to wait a while. If I could I would love to be the next Michelle dugger! Having Jackson and being mom is exactly what I love to do (along with teaching special ed)!
  • edited October 2012
    I'm still TTC for baby #1. Just started charting and temping this month. Waiting to O.

Good luck ladies.
  • Me! My son just turned 1 on monday. I had a miscarriage at 6 wks on oct 7th. Dr told me to wait 6 wks before trying again. Praying i can conceive quickly & have another healthy pregnancy.
    Good luck to all of you!
  • Im not ttc anytime soon i have a 12 month old and a 2 month old.. but to u ladies that r trying good luck and may god bless u with babies :)
  • I was hoping I wasn't along on this journey. Considering when I first joined and was TTC a lot of the ladies now have their babies. I stopped for a while and now I'm back. Nice to know I'm not the only one.
  • My husband and I decided we're gonna try for one more. We have been waiting for him to get hired permanently (he is working thru a temp agency). His boss told him that they really like him & want to hire him but corporate has to approve it first. So we're waiting....meanwhile bio clock is ticking :(