cant sleep :,(

edited October 2012 in Third Trimester
My back hurts so much that is killing me and i have a big ribs hurts too im so unconfurtable and i have a horrible heartburn...im sleeping with 6 pillows and i tried everything that i know for the heartburn but dont work

what can i do ladys? im so desseperated...im 31wks with a boy!!

Comments

• Tums and milk helped with my heartburn, but I ended up getting medication from my doctor to help with it.
    Sleeping...I'm not sure what to suggest, cause I remember not being able to get comfy ever, pillows again helped, but really didn't cut it.
    I'm sorry hun. TThat's a tough time. :(
  • The tums dont work anymore and i cant drink milk :/
  • Yeah it pretty hard i want so bad december gets here so i can see my boy and sleep for real this is so hard
  • Awe man...have you tried eating some crackers closeish to bedtime?
  • Yeah i tried everything that my sister, mom, friends and doctor suggest but nothing really work the only thing that realive the heartburn was the tums but when i get more weeks they dindt work anymore...i will ask my doc fir something else bc i have gastro problems and i think this is why i have so much heartburn
  • @natashalynn thanks for the advices!! :D
  • I remember reading eating an apple will help heartburn
  • Apple cider vinegar can help heartburn, as can papaya extract. I feel your pain; I had it bad with my son. :-(
  • No matter what I did I never had the ability to get comfortable the whole last week of my pregnancy...
  • You can take unisom for sleep and vitamin (melatonin)
  • I will try the apple and papaya...but even if i wake up my ribs hurts so much what u think it could be?
  • Bc i swear i miss my sleep hours :'(
  • Or tylenol pm for sleep... also I heard when the baby drops your stomach isn't si squwished up so it relieves it ... but u have to pee a whole lot more
  • Yeah i know i go to the bathroom every 20 min