please pray for this boys family

edited October 2012 in Current Events
This happened Fri night during trick or treat...please pray for the family. It happened right near where my friend lives. It is so scary that this can happen
A boy trick-or-treating Friday evening was struck by an SUV and died, police said. Around 8:20pm a 14-year-old boy, ...

http://cdn.localwireless.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=305&nid=2330640283&cid=18396&scid=-1&checksum=3364432902

Comments

• My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of this boy. This is an awful tragedy during what is such an exciting time for children. :(
  • @misskristin thx, so true we were all out having fun and this happened. Even wherewe went the neighborhood is quiet and def a 15 per hour area and people were flying thru like crazy on the streets. My friend stood there just to slow a guy down bc he was going so fast!
  • I yell at people for speeding in areas where people are walking. IE: A crosswalk in front of a store...if I am crossing, especially with my kids, you had better not ignore me and drive on through so close I could touch your car! I've been tempted to throw a flip flop.
  • :( prayers!
    This happened last year, a guy hit a little
    Girl trick or treating and she died and he got another dui recently! http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/170876261.html?lc=Smart
    This year there has been so many pedestrian deaths.. it doesn't shock me as much as it first did
  • We never trick or treated as a whole family my dad stayed in the car my mom walked. We did a block then he picked us up to go to the next. When I was ten they started giving us money and buying candy because it was to dangerous. I plan on taking advantage of the zoo and malls not actually hitting the streets.
  • We go but we have four couples and little kids with one and one with the older kids. Where we go its light. Also, my friend brings her dog and stands in the middle of the st til they cross...she stands there if someone is going fast just so they slow down. You would think common sense would kick in knowing its trick or treat night to slow down...the neighborgood we go is not even a ten mile an hour zone.