help...cramps around c-section scar ***update at bottom

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
So im 6 weeks pregnant. I work as a bartender in a strip club so im on my feet for hours and till 3 am well i just got home and on my way home i started cramping really bad by my c section scar ive had 2 c sections. Im concerned i may be misscarring. Im NOT bleeding and the pain has shirted to just the left side. Id go to the er but were in the middle of a hurricane lol. I dont have a doc appt till nov 19 andalso i havent pooped in almost 2-3 days so idkif that has anything to do with it and i also didntdrink anything fpr about 6 hours today on account that we were super busy. So maybe dehydrated?? Help please!

Comments

• This happened to me. I had my son march 2011 and miscarried december 31, 2011 at 9wks pregnant i was having the same pains then i found out i was pregnant the end of march 2012 and was having the same pains i was for sure it was gonna end up in miscarriage but here i am 37wks 5days pregnant due nov 13 2012
  • Many factors you could of been dehydrated and or gas pain from constapation I had cramps when I weas pregg .when I was backed up and deyhydrated :-) think positive mama
  • I know I had a lot of pain my last pregnancy by the c section scar and my doc said it was normal but I just had my pregnancy confirmation appt the other day and the nurse said cramping is normal but cramping on one side is NOT. Can you call your ob?
  • Could it be just ligaments stretching? Since you've had previous babies it could happen sooner with each one. I hope you figure it out and the pain stops soon *hugs*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks guys! @homebirthadvocate i will do so!!
  • If your concerned, just go in. the weather isn't that bad and I'd hate for something to happen. Hopefully it is just pains from constipation
  • @sands3 i think i may go to the er tomorrow bc im still having the pains
  • Mk. Bc my appt isnt for 3 weeks. I think thatd be best i gotta bring a friend bc joe has duty fpr the 4th time this month
  • Ehh that sucks!
  • Yea it does. Lol but ima go when lil joe wakes up in the morning.
  • Well good luck! If you need anything, let me know
  • Will do so my dear. Ill let you know what happens
  • Hope it is all ok sweetie. I remember my scar aching a bit at first with my second, put it down to that first bit of stretching my uterus was doing. Take care x
  • How are things today hun? X
  • Um.about the same. Im omw to the er now. I hopeits not ectopic! @littlenat86
  • Fingers crossed for you lovely, try to be positive! X
  • Let us know what they tell you.
    On may 2011 i had surgery while pregnant and i went into pre-term labor, but now that im pregnant again i feel little cramps around my incision. The baby looks fine and the pregnancy is healthy so im not so sure what it could be.
    Then again with a c-section you have the scar on your stomach and your utureus, so i really wouldn't know what to tell you. But let me know what they say, i might ask my doctor as well tomorrow during my appointment.
  • I hope everything is ok. I know you have been through a lot. Let us know when you can.
  • They said the rwason i was hurting.on one side is bc every time you release an egg it leaves a cist on that overy which is why that sides kore paknful but theres a baby and it has a hwartbeat of only 102 but he says it still early and it should up within a day or 2 .
  • I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days after some bleeding and the heartbeat was only around 100 - my baby boy is one on Thursday! Glad they checked you over and all is ok x
  • Oh awesome! I talked to @babynewyear2012 andArchers first hb at 6 weeks was 109
  • That's great news and even better you got to see a hb:-)
  • @trixiemom8 yea i know.i just hope the 102 isnt too low
  • Yes, Riley's was definately that low and he is all good!
  • @littlenat86 i read that at 6 weeks they only have 2 chambers in there heart till 7 weeks when they get 4 thats why it beats slower
  • Ah, I never knew. The tech didn't really go into it with me, she never seemed too concerned although I suppose I was there for a threatened miscarriage with the bleeding anyway so it didn't make any difference mentioning that it was low. I was in a state after having lost a baby a few months before and she wasn't the most caring of women from what I remember!