thinking of ttc

edited October 2012 in Trying to conceive
Ever since we moved here to TN. Nyla has been lonely. I mean, she has me & her daddy but its not the same as having another kid to play with :( She misses my family back home. She cant wait to get on Skype each day & when we get off she throws a big fit & cry. I cant even get upset BC shes a baby. She spent the whole summer with my family before we moved & shes used to waking up to her grandparents, uncles, aunties & her cousin. I feel so bad for her & sometimes I cry BC of it & so does she :'( the only time we get out the house is to go grocery shopping & thats like once a week BC my husband is so busy with work. Shifts are ridiculously long ughh :( as a mother I want to see my child happy & I want another baby so she can have someone to play with.

Comments

• Go for it!! Anything for my nylaboo to make her happy...I know how you are and maybe a little skeptical about it but try and find a mommy group on base...maybe you can meet up with them and let nyla interact with other kids and it would also be good for you as inn getting out that apartment lol
  • Go for it girl! :) I want Zori to have someone to play with too.
  • @newmomma13 thanks girl, I still needa go on base n get my military id lol. I swear I havent done anything :( Nigel's Co worker asked us to come over to his apt they live in the complex too. They have a two yr ol boy. But we havent heard from them today :-/

@excitedforoctober lol I am going to try :) at least ur bun is in the oven ;)
  • edited October 2012
    You should girl that way they'll be close in age. I bet it's really hard being away from your family:( Don't worry pretty soon you'll make lots of friends and Nyla will have lots kids to play with:)
  • @juliansmommy its very hard being away from them. When I lived in Hayward I would at least take Bart once or twice a week to see them in the city. Now im a five hr plane ride away :( I dont have money to fly out once a month. I have a round trip ticket that I have to use before July. Saving it for Cambodians new yr in April ;) but right now all im doing is watching Nyla, cooking, organizing & playing three games on my phone. I still need to keep busy. Bout to start on a book. Lol, I needa go see get Nigel in the mood instead huh? Lmfao :))
  • Girl as soon as any of the woman out there see ur cooking they're not gonna want to get out of your place.lol You should read 50 shades of grey, I swear that's all my coworkers talk about.lol Text me whenever u need someone to talk to:)
  • If you two are ready for it go for it!

• I agree with newmomma13 and juliansmommy! Give nyla boo a sibling and go make some friends!!!!!
  • @juliansmommy lol thanks girl, my husband will b mad when we make new friends & they eat up all our groceries haha. My sister told me about that book. She says its really good. I even saw them books at Costco & the airport lol. I kno, I can always text u when I need a friend :)

@mylove2 we are :)

@pregnantelf we havent used protection since Nylas been born. I think my bodys not ready but my mind is saying yes lol. My neighbors never come out n if they do there men in uniform :(
  • First I think u should go for it! And then I saw the last part about u not using protection since nyla I'm in same place and not pregnant it's kinda weird. I sure wouldn't mind having another so Scarlett has someone to pay with. I mean sometimes he pulls out but sometimes he doesn't but it's not as easy to get pregnant as I thought lol...IM shocked that I'm not pregnant by now but makes me feel kinda better I'm not on my own I was starting to think something is wrong with me
  • We don't use protection either, but I'm sure one day Nyla and Rion will have some siblings! Thanks for voting for Rion!
  • Have u thought about using Clomid.or something else?
  • @Jules it took us 5 yrs of unprotected sex & like three cycles of clomid. We even went to a fertility doc for almost two yrs :( its hard for me thats y I chose to not use BC after Nyla BC I knew it might b a while to get preggo again :( lol, yes its very hard to get preggo. Well, I hope we both get preggo soon lmao. Ohhh, & my husband never pulls out.

@pregnantelf I sure hope so girl. Maybe we arent hitting the days lol

@excitedforoctober clomid was how I got preggo with nyla. It took about 4 months. I also took metformin BC of the high sugar glucose. Pray for me lol. I still have some clomid. I need to download one of the ovulation calender. did u use one before u got pregnant again???
  • Oh ok, good luck girly!! Hope it works flee you again! I will send baby dust your way! :) ...I did, I used pink pad. Are your periods regular?
  • Man that's so weird how our bodies work ha? Sometimes I feel like the people that want children have hard time and those that do not have accidents all the time. Before I had Scarlett we were having unprotected sex all the time for 10 months. I have never been on b/c I'll go on it when I'm done having kids probably. I wish u the best of luck and I can't imagine going through all of that with the doc I really hope it happens fast for you this time!
  • @excitedforoctober thanks girl :) no my periods are irregular :( clomid was the reason y my period came on time every month when I got preggo with nyla.
  • edited October 2012
    @Jules girl I feel the same way u do about the ppl who want kids tend to have to wait & the ppl that dont seems to always get preggo :-/ I guess everything happens for a reason. At least I have Nyla & u have Scarlett :) I hope we get our second blessings soon. Going thru fertility treatments r a pain :( but thank u :)
  • Your right it is for a reason and it ends up being a little new special! Do u have to all treatment this time around? Do u know the reason it's hard for you according to the doc?
  • edited October 2012
    @Jules when I went to my fertility clinic they did an ultra sound for me and at the time I was 27 & im 30 now. They checked for eggs & they found 9 at the time & said I shoulda had hundreds or thousand said I produce eggs like an old lady In her 40s :( but they did say all it takes is one egg :-/ im thinking if I produce more eggs it will give me a better chance of getting preggo. Makes me sad to think about it :(
  • Oh my gosh that is hard to deal with I'm so sorry :(... I wonder why some people have that ya know. So they had u take medicine to produce more eggs right? I guess the best thing u can do is time it right and hope that the one egg will be another beautiful baby :).. I think my thing is that he usually pulls out so as far as I know I don't have any medical thing. But it would be interesting to look into. I am.also small right now which in sure is not helping.