;-(

edited October 2012 in Babies Health
Makenzie bumped her head. She was holing onto the table and got brave and let go. Instead of falling onto her butt she leaned forward and hit her head right above her right eyebrow. she is focusing both eyes and seems ok cried for a min then stopped with passy and laid on my chest. shes still awake and there is a bruise ans small bump. i touch it and she doesnt care.
Should i worry or is it just a normal thing?

Comments

• Sounds normal to me. How old is she? My son gets silly and bumps his head, mouth, you name it...kids well get bruises. I'm sure she is fine :)
  • 11 months yesterday
  • Oh totally fine..I'm sure it hurt and I'm sure you feel terrible but just remember she isn't counting your faults, yet! She already forgot about it!
  • lol Im more of a life and learn mom because I don't want her to cry every time she tips over. (which she doesn't thank gosh) I just don't want her to have a concussion. She seemed fine and was focusing with boy eyes and you couldn't even see the bump just feel it so im sure she is good. Thanks
  • As long as the bump comes out its fine just don't let her go to sleep until an hour passes just to make sure she's safe from a concussion. Keep an eye on her. Now if its an inward bump I'm pretty sure that's the dangerous one and you'd need to go to the er for that one.
  • I can't even count how many times my 13m old has fallen and bumped her head this week alone! she's just learning to walk. poor thing. and she fell off the couch a couple days ago and has a small rug burn mark on her forehead. But she's fine :) and I feel horrible. lol
  • Ahh, I wouldn't worry too much, Florence has already chipped her tooth and now has a fat lip through falling over. Kids are resilient x
  • Its normal hun.. i have a 13 month old daighter and that happens lol so get used to it girl.. esprcially when they start walking... just be careful like with table corners and sharp things.