ewwwwww how gross can u be......

edited October 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
my man sneezes without covering he's nose. I find it very disgusting to the point he turns me off. I tell him sneeze under he's shirt. i also tell him hes nasty disgusting. em i being harsh. why should we get he's jerms. I think when u sneeze or caugh that's how people get sick. my son is getting sick and I feel it too. I hate seeing my baby sick all I'm asking is cover up. he just says yea yea and doesn't respect how I feel ugh men I feel like leaving cause of it also like it bothers me bad. I feel about this with any one.

Comments

• My husband does the same. It's so nasty!
  • If he's not sick it's not THAT big of a deal. You make out with him don't you?? Lol.
  • I think he needs to cover up whether he is sick or not. It's not only about what may happen at home, but out in the street as well. My husband doesn't cover his mouth every now and then, but he's pretty good at staying on track of that. I think that when your child's health is in risk due to something like that, then something has to be done. He may not be sick all the time, but whenever he is, everyone else is going to get sick as well. An adult can get better in a day or two, but with a child is different because their immune system is not as strong as ours.
    Just my 2 cents.
  • My fiancee does the same thing...sometimes you can actually see all the saliva comin out...ick! The funny thing is he is always telling the kids cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze...how about taking your own advice buddy?! It's just nasty. I'm kinda relieved tho bc I thought it was just him that did that...
  • Its not a big deal unless he's sick..
  • I think it's gross sick or not, like @perly said.
  • @sands3 very gross
    @starrxoxo9 not really only when having sex LOL & no he's not sick when he does it
    @perly true
    @sehra4177 that's what's even more nasty seeing it fly every where LOL do u tell him take he's own advice lol
    @mommylovesSparkle k
  • I do actually but he is like I don't have to...blah blah blah. So annoying!!