ok I'm skurred

edited October 2012 in Current Events
Omg this storm is no joke. Our house is shaking...gutter fell off.. lost a shutter! My kids are scared. I am too! How's everyone else doing?? Stay safe!

Comments

• Oh sweetie, I can't even imagine what you are going through, been watching stuff on the news over here. Stay safe x
  • @littlenat86 thx...I just can't believe we still have power.
  • We still have power...there's huge gusts of wind and something just hit the side of our building but my baby is sleeping like nothing is happening all warm and cozy in her crib!
  • God bless all of you and stay safe. Im.watching it on the news and its bad. Take care to all. May god bless yous and be with you in every moment.
  • @LilliansMom best place to be! X
  • @LilliansMom we do but its been flickering...my baby is sleeping the two yr old...but my daughter is scared so I'm camping in her room tonight.
    @jen91811 thx:) most of my family lost power...I'm in my daughters room it sounds like a train coming thru.
  • Aww hun dnt b scared everythin will b fine
    . But i can tell its strong because i kive in chicago and we are even getting warnings for heavy wind.. they ssid winds are going to b about 60mph and we have a flooding warning since we are like 15-20 minutes from lake michigan...
  • We're all sleeping in my sons room tonight. I'm pretty creeped out. Its like a hurricane outside our windows :-\
  • :-ss wow hope everything gets better! that's terrifying.
  • can't image what u guys going threw I pray to God all of u keep safe
  • @alilboulding omg...I slept in my daughters room and my fiancee slept with the boys bc the baby's crib is to hard to move. Needless to say I didn't sleep well at all.
    @MyLove2 @Roxy thx, we did pretty good...kept power. I'm just watching tv and the damage is really bad...streets are closed...trees down.I thought for sure the tree out front was going to fall on my truck...its still standing. God was with us. Most of.family doesn't have power...Im especially worried about my parents. From what I'm hearing its not over we are still in for high winds...
  • wow how scary glad nothing major happened but like u said its not over yet well b safe