Seriously. .. Grow a D..

He complains about the house being messy, i.e, toys all over their corner, clothes pulled out of drawers, everything out of place.. but he wont help me clean. If I followed and picked up everything Malia got out, I'd never sit! I take care of her all day after I get up at 5:30 am and work, I feed her food and boobs, I change 95% of diapers, cook us dinner, etc. He bathes her and washes dinner dishes.. thats about it! Like come on! Dont complain and not help! I even wrote out everything that needed to be done, he got the "easy, doesn't take long" shit. Did he lift a finger? Yeah, to wipe his own ass, thats it. I cant clean when she wants to be attached to my leg, literally. Vent not over.. blah!

Comments

• amen to this sister! lol
  • Thanks for making me lol, even though your sentence was simple @coltensmamma
  • Amen lol i know exactlyyyyy wat u mean i have a 13 month old and a 2 month old. So its hard getting things done!
  • Malia is 14 months, I couldn't imagine two kids right now.
  • I understand that too I Work till 5 my hubby and 17 Mon sleep till 2 pm he goes to work at 3 my dadwatches her till I come home I pick up the house but once alinna starts pulling stuff out I'm done and then he complains when I ask him to do stuff when he comes home at 2 am but then my lo is up cause she is on his schedule witch sucks for me cause I'm up at 7 am for work
  • That's where i got lucky i guess. My lo is a year but sleeps ALOT.

Up around 7am
    10-2 is her 4hr nap
    4or5 another hour nap
    8pm bed for the night
  • I feel your pain, I have similar problems! X
  • Ur lucky @Steph_Due_101611 mine will not go to sleep til one or 2 then sleep straight to 2 in the afternoon even now I'm dying cause I'm tired but she isn't plus I have to go pick up hubby from work in an hour
  • It will get better as ur little one gets older. Men don't always understand... Most just don't get it at all.
  • Didn't you know men never grow up...just like a baby they eat, sleep, and s**t...lol. oh and cry...my man was just sick...God help me. He slept all day (when I was sick and pregnant last winter I still had to take care of my 2yr old and 8 yr old)...he is miserable and snaps for no reason...I went out got stuff to make homemade chicken soup for him...he is so sick but he still can get up to watch his football and drink beer...gotta love em...with this storm guess who had to clear off the deck.bc he didn't think anything would cblow away (in other words he was too lazy to move anything) so guess who has to go out in the rain and wind to clear the deck?? You got it...ME!!
    Sorry took over here but this is the only place to vent...don't get me wrong he does help occasionally but I think God made men to annoy us women...its all guys tho...my mom is always complaining how my dad does the same stuff...and he is 65yrs old...so this means in 30yrs I'll just be dealing with an old man being a baby...ha ha;)