What are some of the pregnancy symptoms of someone getting off her bc?

edited October 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I'm unsure if it's because i'm getting my period back and my body is just trying to get back to normal but been getting light headed, headaches, having some stomach pains and a little pain in my chest ... May sound silly but I must know.

If this means nothing can I get some some of the symptoms a person getting off bc might experience when it comes to pregnancy...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Bump every time i took BC i got pregnant on it lol
  • edited October 2012
    So you would know right? But wow bad luck huh :-ss @ripKaydence
  • Well i had all the normal. With my son i was on the pill and my friend was like ahhh your pregnant i had no symptoms. Yet i missed my period on my period pills days. Lol took it and it was pos. :

With my twins/daughter i was non the nuva ring and at 3w 3 day i had horrible acud reflux took a test and pos
    Lol this one is no birth control tested bc i just knew!!
  • Well I was on the depo shot for two years before I had my daughter and I never got pregnant off of it...I don't know if I was just lucky or what but also I 've never really experienced these kinda symptoms before. We're REALLY NOT prepared for #2 though @ripKaydence
  • Take.a test only way to.find.out
  • Hahaha dont be!!!! Really itll be fine
    Wjen you supposed to start your period?
  • And how long you been off bc?
  • Well technically im still on it im due to get my next shot on the 16th but I spot bleed a few times don't know if it's the shot or what I've only been on it for a few months... I usually get my period at the end of the month....
  • edited October 2012
    @ripKaydence plus the weird things happened that I mentioned in the beginning of the discussion..
  • Both my sister and my friend got pregnant on the shot. Take a test to be sure