Need thoughts and prayers that these teens stop taking their lives!

edited October 2012 in Current Events
A month ago I believe Sept 8th in the town of Hastings, Mn a junior in high school was killed in a car accident. She was hit by her friend who's house she had just been to. The 3 in his vehicle made it out but she did not. This past week her bf committed suicide because he could not handle being without her. Also this past saturday the 27th another boy killed himself and wrote a note stating "we're all in this together". Anyone know the show "pregnancy pact"? Well that's what these boys are doing but taking their lives. They found what they thought were all of them and were getting them help I heard. But now yesterday another one took his life. I'm not sure if he was involved with them or not because he was older.

This town could really use as many thoughts and prayers as possible! It's such a nightmare!

Comments

• :( how sad prayers for these family's
  • @aubreysmommy thanks! It's horrible. I swear it feels like every time I go on fb someone is posting about another friend! :(
  • This is soo sad :(.. I just can't believe they would do this to themselves. I can't imagine how the parents are feeling and all the thoughts going through their head. I hope things start to get better soon.
  • This is horrible like a horrible chain of suicide :'(
  • That horrible. This kind of thing was happening in central Minnesota... Maybe a year or so ago. Craziness!!! It's heartbreaking!!!! :(