getting off birth control

edited October 2012 in Health
so I got off BC when my son turn 1. I got kinda worry if I'm on it so long. It well be hard for me to have another baby again. it took us 6 years to have my lil Guy. so I'm scared and got off BC. I told my hubby we could use condoms. but he says that ruins the mood. I kinda have baby fever but I know were not ready yet we need a bigger place. I feel kinda sorry for my son. he has no one to play with and when kids do come around him he gets super happy so he needs a lil brother LOL ladies I'm undecided so if I have unprotected sex what days should I not have sex on? to avoid getting prego. if it happens then ill b OK if there's ladies that took along time to have a baby how long was ur second

Comments

• My son is 4 my daughter would be a year old now (she passed) and im pregnant now. I say if you emotionally and.financially ready then go for it!!

Go to your apps on your phone and download my days
  • @ripKaydence sry about ur daughter....... thanks like I dnt want to plan it I just want to let it happen if it does if I make any since LOL I do have a app I always keep track with my periods and sex LOL its weird cause now that I'm off my bc I bleed light and for 2 days weird idk but if it happens I hope I'm ready