Finally starting TTC

edited October 2012 in Trying to conceive
Well 2 weeks ago to be exact. Our first will be 1 on the 10th of Nov. Can't believe how fast it has gone by :(. Any of preglies barely starting TTC and anyone from Texas?

Comments

• We've been ttc for 4 months now :( , i felt i was fertile mertyl with my first (conceived on honeymoon) but went through a miscarriage in sept, starting trying again 2 weeks ago, i got my period last week and was super depressed. I wanted my first 2 close apart, but now i'm feeling like i'll e glad if i can have a second at all. (I know we haven't been trying long, and hubby thinks i'm crazy but i just have bad feeling)
    And i'm from abilene tx, where are you from?

Sorry for the book i posted lol
  • So sorry to hear about your miscarriage :(. That is one of my fears with TTC. I have been married for 10 years and we never got pregnant. My hubby had a massive cardiac arrest when he was 19. We got married young and I always felt that might have set is body behind (doctors said it was possible). But we never tested any further nor myself. Then out of nowhere huge surprise after 9 yrs having unprotected sex. Our miracle was born last Nov. Don't know how or what. Soooooo I am very nervous and worried how long this time will take :(. My.ob said since Im fine she doesn't think it should take long but she gave us 6 mths then we would take the next step..crossing my fingers we won't have too. Im trying.not to think about it how long it would take but ya know easier said than done.
    I'm from Austin and I'm sorry about my book lol