Go awaaay

Aunt flo.......... seriously... I think I need to make an appt with my obgyn this will be the "3rd" period since oct. 17 or i am having some serious break thu bleeding. wish i could send her away because She is not my bestie.

Anywho minni rant over oh and my lil Aubrey is 8 weeks today My god i feel like i just had her yesterday O.o and she will be 2 months on the 5th *cry* its bitter sweet.

Comments

• 8 weeks.. might not be a period, could still be your body cleaning things out.
  • @caroline8_p I stopped bleeding at 3 weeks pp. was clear no blood for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks and started to bleed again :/
  • Its normal to stop pp bleeding and dtart again
  • You had your daughter in August right that is quite abnormal, I would check with a doctor if I were you..
  • My pp bleeding stopped at 2 weeks then started a week later and I bled until my lo was 10 weeks old. :-\ no fun. Everyone is different. If you aren't hemorrhaging or passing abnormal sized clots, it shouldn't be a problem. If you are worried call the doc. :-)
  • @doodles Well its kinda gross but its more like I am bleeding bloody slime bleh
  • Yea that pp bleeding can do all kinds of crazy things lol. If there's no bad odor or pain it should be ok. I say "should" bc I am not a doctor. Just call the nurse at ur docs office and she can answer your questions over the phone. :-)