Grabed my curling wand!

While it was on! My whole left hand is burnt and I can't stop the sting. Anyone have suggestions? Because its hard taking care of my son with a hurt hand!

Comments

• Burn jel! It comes in like patches
  • Or a bandage wrap like stuff
  • How bad is the burn? I would get it checked out for proper care..
  • Not bad no blisters not even barely red anymore I was looking online they said to try all kinds of things. So I've tryed baking soda paste, mustard, and aloe vera gel which all didn't work. Now I'm sitting here with a bowl of cold water next to my bed and trying to do the whole mind over matter. @mylove2 @marierica
  • When I worked at sonic we would do the mustard! Lol I thought it worked.. Try taking some pain meds also, that may help!
  • Oh i've burnt myself before from cooking and just left it alone and it got better but as I said it all depends on how serious it is. It looks like that kinda burn to me. Becareful :)
  • My husband told me one day that if the water is to cold it will make it sting more once.you take it out. Try cool water but not super cold. I also heard some where that milk helps burns? I dunno about the milk thing though.
  • Yes milk! ^^^
  • Burns suck in general no matter how small!! I always mange to catch my arm on the inside of the stove. I had an accident when I was 14 I accidentally put my hand through an old window and cut tendons and nerves in my left hand. I have to be super carful I always grab hot things and don't realize it till its too late. Maybe try some neosporin too. Or just a cool rag.
  • Desitin!

I touch a put rim I had just cooked in the other day. Randomly tried it. Worked wonders.
  • Vinegar. Or this burn cream its called something silver??
  • A&D works great. My mom didn't believe me til her hand missed the pot holder when she went to pill cookies out of the oven
  • Silver Sulfadiazine cream! Its the best!
  • I second vinegar. It takes the sting out.